Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you to this website

pioneer321pioneer321 Free Trial Member
in General 328 karma

Hi guys. Long time lurker here, but I felt really compelled to write this. I want to say a huge thank you to J.Y. and all of the 7Sage team for providing an invaluable and, amazingly, free resources in your LG video explanations and the analytics tools. Not having a lot of money to put into my prep meant that getting the most out of free resources such as these was a must. After getting the basics down from the Trainer, the LG videos here became a key to my LG learning, while the analytics made it possible to track weaknesses and progress. @"J.Y. Ping": If there is a chance that you see this, I would like you to know that this website has made a huge difference for me.

I also want to thank, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone on this forum who takes time to share so many helpful things about specific question approaches, skipping strategies, test day mindset, avoiding burnout, etc. I have implemented many of the things I found through lurking around this forum into my prep, and these things have also made a tremendous difference for me. Putting all these to work, I was able get from a low (embarrassingly low) start and a really disappointing first take, to a score I could only dream about before. Hopefully someone reading this will also take from it that an LSAT setback should not mean the end.

Congratulations to all who are now done with the test, and good luck to all of you who are still in the process.

Comments