Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I not report my Feb score?

WhatAmIEvenWhatAmIEven Alum Member

So I just got my feb score and really screwed that one up. My Dec test score is higher than the feb score. I already told schools that I will be taking the Feb test so they are waiting for my score. Should I and can I call the schools to tell them I don’t want to report my Feb score? Or would that not matter because my highest score is my Dec score and they won’t bother with my new score?
Thanks ??

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4428 karma

I think they get it automatically. I don't think you get to choose not to send it.

Most will just look at the highest score though so it probably isn't a huge deal.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited March 2018 1804 karma

Should I and can I call the schools to tell them I don’t want to report my Feb score?

Don't even think about it. Since you told your schools that you will get a new score, chances are they are very eagerly waiting for an update from you. Besides, how would an admission committee think of an applicant who says he or she wants to withhold certain information from his or her application?

Or would that not matter because my highest score is my Dec score and they won’t bother with my new score?

Hard to say because it depends on many factors.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

LSAT scores have to be reported unless LSAC cancels the test center administration or it's been more than five years or some other exceptional situation. On the plus side, the highest score is the one almost all schools are going to use in making admissions decisions.