Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions for a recent Harvard Law Grad!

OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
edited March 2018 in General 2531 karma

Hey Guys,

This week I am meeting with a friend of mine who is a recent Harvard Law grad! I wanted to poll this community to see if you guys had any specific questions for him. I'll be sure to ask him on your and my behalf!

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I will post his answers here in the thread as well

• calicolombiacalicolombia Alum Member
    38 karma

Thanks for doing this!

Question for your friend: from your experience, what is one valuable way that 1Ls contributed/added to the HLS community?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

I don't really have a specific question, but I'm definitely interested in seeing the Q and A. I'm curious to know if he stuck with the same area in law he had in mind when he entered law school, or if he found a particular path that was different. If he did, what changed his mind. Hmm, I guess that's a question.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Does he recommend case briefing in 1L? How early should we begin practicing issue spotting exams? Any other tips to acing 1L

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

Presumably he had options for scholarships from lower ranked schools. What does it look like from the other side of having spent that much money? Was it worth it? If so does he think that they are workimg a meaningfully different job than if they had attended a lower ranked school or was it worth it for some other reason?

• Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
    902 karma

what's his lsat score