Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I buy 5 section PTs?

HemingwayHemingway Alum Member
in General 177 karma

Like the title states, I'm looking to buy 5-section PTs, specifically PT 76 onward. I know Amazon sells packets that are 4-section PTs, but is there somewhere to buy the full official 5-section ones?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Every official LSAT is four sections with an experimental added in. You can't buy five section tests. If you want to practice with five sections, you'll have to use a regular four section PT and pick a section from a different test to add to it.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited August 2018 2531 karma

7sage ultimate+ package has every test ever released by the lsac so you can easily print out a section from an earlier test to tack onto another test.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme said:
    7sage ultimate+ package has every test ever released by the lsac so you can easily print out a section from an earlier test to tack onto another test.

False. It doesn't include the SuperPrep Series.... A B C C2 need to be purchased on our own. I don't think the package includes Feb 97, either.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

@dkny2013 said:

@Ohnoeshalpme said:

False. It doesn't include the SuperPrep Series.... A B C C2 need to be purchased on our own. I don't think the package includes Feb 97, either.

Ok I guess there are 5 PT's that Ultimate+ doesn't have...

• HemingwayHemingway Alum Member
    177 karma

Is there somewhere to buy a digital copy of them in that case? Besides 7Sage.. I don’t want to have to buy a package just to get the tests.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@Nuraldeenb said:
    Is there somewhere to buy a digital copy of them in that case? Besides 7Sage.. I don’t want to have to buy a package just to get the tests.

Unfortunately, no. LSAC put a ban on PDFs of the tests a few years ago. 7sage is allowed to have digital tests because they can't be downloaded, just printed. You can buy the physical copies that LSAC publishes, or the only other place they come digitally that I know of is through 7sage. It's possible some other test prep companies also have them, but I haven't heard specifically. No one is able to just publish the tests electronically though.

• HemingwayHemingway Alum Member
    177 karma

Thanks Leah. That’s unfortunate.