Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does "Unable to release your CAS report" mean?

Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information.

I submitted 3 applications yesterday. 2 of them went "complete" on the LSAC page. 1 of them gave me the above alert this morning? However, there is no "detailed information" concerning what the problem is. I'll call LSAC Monday morning, but has anyone else run into this issue?

As an aside, of course it has to be my reach school that I'm having this problem with. Grrrrr.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information.

I submitted 3 applications yesterday. 2 of them went "complete" on the LSAC page. 1 of them gave me the above alert this morning? However, there is no "detailed information" concerning what the problem is. I'll call LSAC Monday morning, but has anyone else run into this issue?

As an aside, of course it has to be my reach school that I'm having this problem with. Grrrrr.

That happened to me a couple of times. I think the warning appears when the school hasn't requested your report yet. But if it doesn't disappear tomorrow, I recommend calling LSAC.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Yeah I’d give it a couple days to see what happens and then call LSAC. Sometimes things just take a minute to process I think.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    edited October 2018 4850 karma

The application went LSAC complete this morning. I can take a step back from the ledge now.

http://why.ryerson.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/relax-gif.gif

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    The application went LSAC complete this morning. I can take a step back from the ledge now.

http://why.ryerson.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/relax-gif.gif

claps enthusiastically

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Submitted my first four apps last night. Two of them remain "incomplete" because they don't have CAS reports yet. I've just found this anxiety triggering note on Chicago's status checker:

"Many applications are incomplete because we haven't received your LSDAS report. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to receive the report and to update your file. "

2-3 weeks?!

Hopefully resolved in 24 hours like your's was Wrecker but still...