Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What could possibly appear on the Jan. exam

jessicalauren216jessicalauren216 Free Trial Member

So I was looking at the logic games section that appeared on the Dec. LSAT and noticed that there was a miscellaneous game -- which I've heard are rare in general on the exams. Since there was one on the most recent exam before January, does that in any way mean that the odds of us seeing one are lower?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Powerscore usually does predictions on what will be on future LSAT's and they're relatively accurate (at the end of the day it's always a guess, but they make VERY educated guesses and have analyzed all of the trends and stuff)

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    Powerscore usually does predictions on what will be on future LSAT's and they're relatively accurate (at the end of the day it's always a guess, but they make VERY educated guesses and have analyzed all of the trends and stuff)

Yeah, I think they predicted that the odds of seeing a misc game are low for January, though of course it could always happen. They said having the basics of grouping and sequencing games down is the most important thing.

• dutchie12dutchie12 Member
    edited January 2019 7 karma

Can someone share the link of where to find this? I can only find the November 2018 one! Thanks!

• lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member
    148 karma

@jessicalauren216 said:
    So I was looking at the logic games section that appeared on the Dec. LSAT and noticed that there was a miscellaneous game -- which I've heard are rare in general on the exams. Since there was one on the most recent exam before January, does that in any way mean that the odds of us seeing one are lower?

Miscellaneous games are definitely becoming more common, so I would act as if you will see it in January. Miscellaneous games use to throw me off, but I decided to do all the games from 50-85. That approach really helped me tackle the harder game types whether it was miscellaneous or something else. Also, I was not thrown off by any of the games on the November test, so I would highly recommend doing as many logic games you can before January. It seems like a lot, but it was 100% worth it for me.

• SLP_futureJDSLP_futureJD Alum Member
    464 karma

@lverwiel I believe that the one from November is also the one for the January test BUT I could be wrong. I haven't seen mention of a new one for January.