Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT Tester Live (Public Beta)

124»

Comments

• haddlepaddlehaddlepaddle Member
    22 karma

Will there be a change in the length of time expected for the test since the writing portion you don't need to take it when you are there?

• TachyCardiaTachyCardia Alum Member
    8 karma

No change in time per section. You do leave earlier since you are not taking the written section on day of testing.

• 310 karma

I just finished logging all of my BR answers for PT 43, and when it reported my score back to me, it left out 3 of my blind review answers! It also froze while I was taking the test, and I had to re-load the website. Also, every time I went re-opened a section to blind review it, it gave me the "5 minutes left" notification. I want to put it out there so you guys can make the digital tester more efficient :)

• 310 karma

@standardizedcanbelearned said:
    I just finished logging all of my BR answers for PT 43, and when it reported my score back to me, it left out 3 of my blind review answers! It also froze while I was taking the test, and I had to re-load the website. Also, every time I went re-opened a section to blind review it, it gave me the "5 minutes left" notification. I want to put it out there so you guys can make the digital tester more efficient :)

Also, I want to note that I got all of the data that I need from the analytics, so I don't need any reset on my PT data.

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

I just finished logging all of my BR answers for PT 43, and when it reported my score back to me, it left out 3 of my blind review answers!

Sorry! I took that PT out of completion for you so you can put the remaining BR answers back in.

Do you remember what you saw on the screen when it lost your 3 BR answers? Did anything odd happen or appear on the screen? We'd like to try to track down this issue to prevent it from happening again.

It also froze while I was taking the test, and I had to re-load the website.

Sorry about that! Could you please let us know what device, OS, and app you were using? Has this happened repeatedly?

every time I went re-opened a section to blind review it, it gave me the "5 minutes left" notification. I want to put it out there so you guys can make the digital tester more efficient :)

Thanks for letting us know! Coincidentally we put out a fix for that just a little while ago! Please force refresh and let us know if this is still an issue on your side.

• 310 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" Ah, thanks for that - I believe I had just forgotten to put in my answers when I was blind reviewing it now that I went back. Those 3 were cut off from the screen and I think I just forgot to scroll.

I was using a Kindle Fire HD 10. That had happened just once - during my last PT.

3075 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" Ah, thanks for that - I believe I had just forgotten to put in my answers when I was blind reviewing it now that I went back. Those 3 were cut off from the screen and I think I just forgot to scroll.

I was using a Kindle Fire HD 10. That had happened just once - during my last PT.

Great, thanks for letting me know! If it happens again, please tell us and we'll take a closer look.

edited July 2019 3075 karma

Pressing left/right while in digital tester changes the lesson, stopping the digital tester
    A student was kind enough to let us know about this via email. It's easy to hit those keys by accident, and going back to the tester can really break your flow.

This has been fixed in the latest version. Please force refresh to get the changes. Now when the digital tester is showing questions, left/right will change the selected question (e.g. go to previous/next question) instead of changing lessons.

Responses replaced with blanks
    This was another issue a student was nice enough to inform us about via email (thanks!). We are fairly certain that the cause was accidentally pressing the "Enter" key taking a test, overwriting answers that were already selected in the digital tester.

This has been fixed in the latest version. Please force refresh to get the changes.

We've already informed the students that we believe this issue affected. But if you think your responses were accidentally blanked out by the system, and didn't already get an email from us about this, please let me know which PT, and I'll take a look.

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    edited July 2019 426 karma

Hey @"Alan Cheuk" ! If my memory is correct, something I noticed on the actual digital test was during RC, on a line-sight question, it actually highlighted the part it was referencing, rather than giving the line numbers. Others feel free to clarify if you remember better than me! Thanks!

3075 karma

@"Always Be Closing" said:
    Hey @"Alan Cheuk" ! If my memory is correct, something I noticed on the actual digital test was during RC, on a line-sight question, it actually highlighted the part it was referencing, rather than giving the line numbers. Others feel free to clarify if you remember better than me! Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know! That is something we have been planning on working on, but will have to wait until after we've finished putting in digital testing for problem sets (which should be ready soon!)

• HLSDVDYKHLSDVDYK Member
    22 karma

Hey @"Alan Cheuk" , when do you expect digital problem sets will be ready? Thanks!

3075 karma

Digital tester for problem sets just released now, so we are closing this thread and moving discussion about the digital tester here:

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/20793/digital-tester-for-problem-sets-is-live

This discussion has been closed.