Traveling with 7Sage - Odd Question

Best.Yet.2.ComeBest.Yet.2.Come Core Member
in General 239 karma

I have to drive to Cleveland this weekend (4hours each way) and wondered if anyone has successfully taken their LSAT studies mobile so to speak. I've listened to an LSAT related podcast but after an hour I feel like I've gained little information other than hear the two guys speak. I'll be driving so I can't work logic games as I go, but would be open to suggestions on how I can gain information rather than just passively sitting.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8700 karma

My vote would be to listen to webinars found on 7Sage. They are often 80+ minutes are are full of useful information.

• Did I StutterDid I Stutter Member
    384 karma

I second @BinghamtonDave 's webinar suggestion. Also have you listened to 7sage's podcasts? I found them to be useful to me and they're about an hour long so maybe check those out!

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

I agree with the above suggestions! Listening to the webinars may be helpful especially when driving. Personally, I find it hard to study while traveling and I make very little progress- but I have not tried listening to webinars so maybe that might be a different experience. In June I was traveling for a conference and I decided to do a few old logic games that I previously did poorly on. However, instead of doing these games in a quiet area- I did them in the lobby of the conference/convention center because I wanted to see how I would manage with distractions. Of course it wasn't ideal and I did not make much progress but I was able to practice some old games. But maybe the webinars might be worth trying since you said you'll be driving. Good luck & safe travels!

• Best.Yet.2.ComeBest.Yet.2.Come Core Member
    239 karma

@"Did I Stutter" , where do I find the podcasts?

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma
  • Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

@"Best.Yet.2.Come" said:
    @"Did I Stutter" , where do I find the podcasts?

You can find it on iTunes or Spotify, too!

• Best.Yet.2.ComeBest.Yet.2.Come Core Member
    edited July 2019 239 karma

@lsatplaylist & @"Habeas Porpoise" , Thank you! Although I try hard, I am a speed demon and Ohio is notorious for their one-two punch of troopers on the ground and helicopters in the air catching would-be speeders. (Listing all of my speeding infractions for the C&F will be a real challenge).

I appreciate everyone's assistance :-)