Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Sept. score thoughts

elias7291elias7291 Alum Member
in General 269 karma

Well got my score and indeed it confirms that LG wrecked everything. But looking at the score in the most favorable light, some thoughts emerge. Looking at my performance in the other sections, I scored at about my PT average for those sections. And my performance on those sections was hampered by my lack of focus due to games (Games was my section 2).

So while I didn’t get the score I wanted, nevertheless I’m feeling good about my chances in Nov.

So sept fam keep ya head up!

Comments

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    192 karma

:/ to retake, or not to retake, that's the question

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

My September score thoughts are all pretty negative right now. That LG section wrecked my universe.

• Shane C.Shane C. Alum Member
    131 karma

I did decent on the LG, but totally bombed the reading comprehension and one section of logical reasoning. Can't believe it...

But lets stay positive looking towards November!

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

One thing that bothers me is I didn’t get credited for even answering the last RC question when I finished that section with 5 minutes to spare and had even gone back to double-check my flagged questions.

• ssmith9664ssmith9664 Alum Member
    35 karma

@"Shane C." said:
    I did decent on the LG, but totally bombed the reading comprehension and one section of logical reasoning. Can't believe it...

But lets stay positive looking towards November!

Legit same situation, people talking about dying on LG mountain but I hit my average on it and I suck at LG, meanwhile I went like -8 OVER my average on RC. Totally stunted me, didn't even think the passages were that rough.