Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage LSAT Prep Plus Bundle Question

sammychewssammychews Member
in General 210 karma

Hi all,

Quick question regarding the new 7Sage pricing/bundles LSAT study courses. I see it's required to have LSAC's LSAT Prep Plus. I haven't purchased LSAT Prep Plus through LSAC yet, and plan to buy the month by month 7Sage bundle with Prep Plus.

How does your LSAC account know you've purchased the LSAT Prep Plus through 7Sage? In checkout it doesn't seem like there's an option to enter your LSAC account info, etc. Thanks in advance for any clarification!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@otter2s said:
    Hi all,

Quick question regarding the new 7Sage pricing/bundles LSAT study courses. I see it's required to have LSAC's LSAT Prep Plus. I haven't purchased LSAT Prep Plus through LSAC yet, and plan to buy the month by month 7Sage bundle with Prep Plus.

How does your LSAC account know you've purchased the LSAT Prep Plus through 7Sage? In checkout it doesn't seem like there's an option to enter your LSAC account info, etc. Thanks in advance for any clarification!

Hi there,

Great question! After you enroll in the Ultimate+ course, you will be presented with a link on 7Sage's site asking you to "link" your LSAC Prep Plus account with your 7Sage account. You may also receive an email from LSAC asking you to activate your LSAC Prep Plus account.

Therefore, you can either click the link in the email from LSAC or on the 7Sage website to activate your LSAC Prep Plus account.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• knh9455knh9455 Alum Member
    23 karma

If I cancel the subscription, and re-join later, do i have to pay again for the prep plus?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2022 848 karma

Hi @knh9455 ,

No, as long as your LSAC Prep Plus subscription is active or not expired, you can re-subscribe for the monthly subscription by removing the checkmark in the box on the Pricing page that says "I want to bundle Prep Plus" into my purchase.

See GIF below:

I hope this helps! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.