Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG 1-35 digital?

I just started studying again and I was wondering if there’s a way we can do LG 1-35 with the digital format? If not, the only way is to go through the PTs and just do the games?

Comments

• grahamallamgrahamallam Member
    75 karma

Just go into Resources > problem sets. Filter for LG and select all the games in that range, then create a custom problem set.

• 413 karma

@grahamallam said:
    Just go into Resources > problem sets. Filter for LG and select all the games in that range, then create a custom problem set.

I only have access starting from PT 36, any ideas to why??

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

Going on a limb here but it may be because of the changes to the courses offered by 7Sage-

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22617/upcoming-changes-to-7sage-courses

• 413 karma

Going on a limb here but it may be because of the changes to the courses offered by 7Sage-

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22617/upcoming-changes-to-7sage-courses

But I already had a subscription so I was grandfathered in basically.

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

I would email student services and ask them.

• 413 karma

@Christopherr said:
    I would email student services and ask them.

I just did that!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yea interesting I had the ultimate course and automatically had access to every PT even when the changes happen.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

@"Positively LSAT Street" - I notice that you have "Ultimate" and not "Ulitimate+". I have Ultimate+ and have access to everything but I am guessing that "Ultimate" doesn't have the Prep Tests prior to 36.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@"Positively LSAT Street" said:
    I just started studying again and I was wondering if there’s a way we can do LG 1-35 with the digital format? If not, the only way is to go through the PTs and just do the games?

Hi there,

The Ultimate course only have access to the digital format of PrepTest June 2007 and PrepTests 36-72.

You can take Logic Games from different PrepTests you have access to by creating a Problem Set. Here's how to do it:
    1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter Sections for Logic Games
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt59" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ..." at the bottom

Let me know if you have any further questions. You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com