Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend doing prep tests under 35?

sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
in General 246 karma

I took PT 11 yesterday and scored wayyyy lower than my average. Are these tests on par with 36+ on difficulty?

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

I would recommend doing them for drilling purposes, if you needed to! For example, I used those PTs to help hone in on my reading comprehension skills.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

The test was designed for one test to mimic the next, but many people have contributed to writing questions and each test is known for certain things that are harder than another test, but that other test has other things that are thought to be harder. I guess it's sort of relative.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

PTs pre-30 are generally used for drilling problem sets of various question types. I think the LGs are still good for fool proofing and the RCs are still useful for testing your strategies. The scores you get are useful data points, but the LSAT world at large usually slices these tests up for drilling.

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

I highly recommend doing the games! They're generally harder so it's great practice.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

For the games, yes.