Pinned Questions - Where can I find them?

Number_5Number_5 Core Member

If I pin a question while doing a problem set, where can find it to revisit it again?

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I am not sure about problem sets. If you do a question on a PT you can find it in analytics under questions. Sort to view the questions in different ways.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@Number_5 said:
    If I pin a question while doing a problem set, where can find it to revisit it again?

Hi there,

Pinned questions can be found in the results after completing the PrepTest or Problem Set.

To clarify, while you are doing a PrepTest or Problem Set, you can flag questions by tapping on the Flag icon located below the question number. See below:

You can go back to these flagged questions by viewing the results after you have completed the Problem Set including blind review. See screenshot below:

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions!

• cat.casacat.casa Member
    168 karma

Thanks for that! But I think they were asking about the questions that we pin with the little purple pin to come back to later on. Is there a way to look at all the questions we pinned from different problem sets at once? Thanks!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Number_5 and @cat.casa,

After you pin the questions, the Logical Reasoning questions will then show up in the Question Bank (https://7sage.com/problem-sets/) with a "pin" icon next to it.

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

To view the Logical Reasoning pinned questions in the Question Bank, tap on the "pin" icon in the question table. See the screenshot below:

You can also filter to your pinned questions in the Question Bank by selecting the Logical Reasoning section and then typing "+pin" in the filter box. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• rmac0014rmac0014 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi - is this still the same / not certain how to find the pinned question, as it seems format has changed. Can you assist?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    204 karma

Hi @rmac0014, I'm afraid the screenshots are dated but here's how you can do it and how it looks like now.

You can view all your pinned questions on the Analytics page. To view your pinned questions, first tap on the Question Table at the top of the Analytics page, then on the "pin" icon. See the screenshot below:

You can also filter your pinned questions in the Drill Question Bank by selecting the Logical Reasoning section and then typing "+pin" in the filter box. See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.