Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

151 in diagnostics to 170 in Nov

Thank you 7sage. This is a dream come true for me and all thanks to 7sage.

Comments

• Ellen JinEllen Jin Alum Member
    28 karma

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing a little about your studying/official test taking journey?

• Engee2011Engee2011 Member
    28 karma

Some things that helped me -
    1. JY's practice method for LG really works. I practiced many tests multiple times till I got it right both on score and time.
    2.For LR, I was stuck in between, I read Ellen Cassidy's Loophole which helped me. Also I found reading the LR 7sage material twice helped me.
    3. I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked on RC.

The key takeaway is that for LSAT, no matter what your diagnostic is, it is possible to get to your dream score. I haven't gone through other test material but 7sage has it down to a science.

All the best!

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

Congrats on a great score!

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    edited November 2020 496 karma

@Engee2011 thank you for sharing:) Do you know around how many PT's you did total?

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Congrats!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congratulations!

• 1952 karma

congrats!! great job!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14008 karma

Congratulations!

• @Engee2011 would you mind giving me a brief timeline of what your studying looked like? I scored a 150 on the diagnostic and am aiming for a 171. Using 7Sage & Loophole as my main study materials. also- Congrats !!

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

congrats well deserved.