Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck at -2 on Logic Games for Months

173orbust173orbust Alum Member
edited December 2020 in Logic Games 183 karma

Does anyone have any advice for getting my LG score down from a consistent -2 to -0? I have already foolproofed games from PTs 1-50 but can't seem to get perfect scores consistently. I occasionally get -0 but my most frequent and average score is -2. Is there anything I can do besides continuing to take practice tests and reviewing/redoing the games? I have been stuck in this range since September and am not sure what else I can do.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8318 karma

Focus on speed/flow through games. Just like the rest of the sections, the time you bank at for another round at the end is where you pick up those last points.

• 173orbust173orbust Alum Member
    edited December 2020 183 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Focus on speed/flow through games. Just like the rest of the sections, the time you bank at for another round at the end is where you pick up those last points.

Thanks for the advice. I will try to go through them faster so I have time to go over it again.

• whatsmynamewhatsmyname Member
    606 karma

bruh, try games 60+. I thought i had the games down until I started doing 60s, 70s next. I want to get through all the sections before the Jan LSAT. The hard games become significantly harder. I don't know if its the novelty, or something else, but don't waste your time on the first 50. If you're getting -2 and you can maintain that throughout the newer PTs, I think you're doing fine...

• sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
    246 karma

@whatsmyname said:
    bruh, try games 60+. I thought i had the games down until I started doing 60s, 70s next. I want to get through all the sections before the Jan LSAT. The hard games become significantly harder. I don't know if its the novelty, or something else, but don't waste your time on the first 50. If you're getting -2 and you can maintain that throughout the newer PTs, I think you're doing fine...

Games from the 60s onwards are actually considered easier. Games is the one section where the difficulty has more or less remained the same or decreased.

• whatsmynamewhatsmyname Member
    606 karma

@sakethsaran1998 said:
    Games from the 60s onwards are actually considered easier. Games is the one section where the difficulty has more or less remained the same or decreased.

I'm going through all the 70s now. I want to have seen all LGs before writing in two weeks. I think the 60s were particularly tough for some reason.. all those hard in/out, and weird grouping/sequencing games