Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the pretty hard PT to take before the LSAT this week?

Looking for a pretty challenging exam to gauge worst scenario situations and hone my testing strategy

Comments

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

'hard' is subjective depending on your strengths and weaknesses! If I wanted to challenge my games skills I would take 88, maybe 86 or 72 for LR, and for reading comp anything in the 80s should do lmao particularly 89 was challenging for me personally!

• UndoEricaUndoErica Core Member
    206 karma

88 was a bit of a beast games wise to say the least, (and for sure can be considered a worst case scenario in my opinion) and the RC was pretty up there difficulty wise. It also has one of the largest amount of questions you could get wrong and still score a 170 in recent years.

• cherienzabouharbcherienzabouharb Core Member
    16 karma

Thank you guys!!

• 11 karma

@UndoErica said:
    88 was a bit of a beast games wise to say the least, (and for sure can be considered a worst case scenario in my opinion) and the RC was pretty up there difficulty wise. It also has one of the largest amount of questions you could get wrong and still score a 170 in recent years.

omg I wish I knew this before I did this pt as practice today. I consistently score in the mid 160s but landed a 159 on pt88. games and RC were killer

• asdf12345asdf12345 Member
    271 karma

@emmorens i was gonna say the same i got destroyed in 72 and 86 while my usual pt scores are on the higher end smh

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    edited January 2021 1470 karma

@UndoErica Okay I’m really glad to see that others thought 88’s RC was difficult. I did decent on games but that RC destroyed me... I scored lower in it than I have in months, and was convinced that all my hard work went down the drain. It killed my confidence before my test on Tuesday 😭

• jwk291291jwk291291 Member
    249 karma

May 2020

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I just took PT 58 and got destroyed for some reason. I thought the LR was killer.

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

72 was gnarly for me. one very difficult logic game that was just really non-intuitive for me and then the LR was above average difficulty