Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Weeks Out

blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 3545 karma
Where you at, where do you wanna be, and what are you going to do get it?

Comments

• blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    AHHH YES... I really do need to do this
  • AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
    239 karma
    156, want to be 160-165
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    My schedule has gotten pretty hectic as of late but I'm PT'ing right around where I was in preparation for the Feb LSAT with one major difference. Having gone through one testing experience, I feel much more mentally prepared. Pretty much just maintaining my scores and health with be key for the next 5 weeks.

Got a nasty long cold the week of the Feb test can't believe I still took the test! :P

P.S- I think 7Sage should totally incorporate emoticons/emojis on here.
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    I'm not really sure where I'm at my last three were 157, 165, 166 although I think that 157 was just due to my fatigue after a long day at work. I'm slowly getting a better raw score hitting 86 on that 166. Starting to get a breakthrough on my Reading Comp and some of the Logic Reasoning questions I consistently miss. I'm aiming for a 165 although my study time hasn't been too good recently due to work I hope May will give me time to really tighten up everything I need to. I'm planning on starting my newer PT 66-74 now.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @ddakjiking I was JUST thinking the same!! @"Dillon A. Wright" @"Alan Cheuk" Perhaps we should start a "wish list" thread :-)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You don't need my permission to start a wish list thread!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" ok I will put the wish list thread on my wish list ... Hehe!