Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New User Confusion: Does 7Sage automatically upload scores for prep-tests taken on lawhub?

bravearmorbravearmor Member
in General 8 karma

I am not new to LSAT prep, I previously took a course for another company, but I wanted a program that could help me study further. As such, I have already taken numerous tests on LawHub prior to buying the monthly subscription for 7Sage. I've linked my LawHub account, but it doesn't show any of my previous scores. Do I need to manually submit all my answers? (Or did something go wrong) Thank you for the help.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited February 2021 8313 karma

@bravearmor said:
    Do I need to manually submit all my answers?

Yes. When you open a PT in 7sage there is a "convert" button that will bring up a bubble sheet to fill in. I recommend taking the PT on 7sage so you get the timing data (and don't have to manually transfer answers), then blind reviewing on Lawhub.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @bravearmor

If you take a PrepTest on LawHub you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    edited February 2021 957 karma

also @bravearmor I would recommend blind reviewing (BR) in 7sage - just create a problem set of each of the test's sections and then give yourself infinite time of the each section. This way you can BR the sections (which isn't an option in LawHub) and still take the test in LawHub.

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello @bravearmor I take the exam on 7sage then BR in law hub because I wanted the analytics and the timing that 7sage gives when you take it on here, and with BR'n in law hub I got use to the format.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

@kkole444 said:
    Hello @bravearmor I take the exam on 7sage then BR in law hub because I wanted the analytics and the timing that 7sage gives when you take it on here, and with BR'n in law hub I got use to the format.

I like this method --- I'm going to steal it. Thanks @kkole444 !

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Sounds Good!! @"Burt Reynolds"