Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2022 For Fall 2023 Study Group

edited December 2021 in Study Groups 20 karma

Good Morning,
My name is Shijuan Williams, I graduted SUNY College At Old Westbury Class of 2018 with a Bachelors of Science in Criminology and a minor in African American Studies. Shortly after that I became a paralegal in 2019, to which made me feel as if I did not want to be a lawyer, because I disliked it so much. I soon left that job to go into Higher Education, where I loved it but still felt incomplete. In December 2019, I started to chase my goal I had since I was 13 of being a lawyer, and registered for the first LSAT FLEX in February 2020. I started to apply to law schools, at the time I could only afford to apply to 3, and gave it the best I could. After receiving my scores, I quickly found out that I would need more work and preparation before trying again. I got into my head and ran away from the idea of being a lawyer and being in law school. attempting to pick myself up, I got into a Masters program, and am now graduating this summer with a Masters of Arts in Organizational leadership. I have decided once again to chase my goal and my craving of becoming a lawyer, but this time taking my time and going at a pace where I can feel prepared. I plan to take the June
2022 LSAT as well, and am looking for a group. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is open to working together.

Comments

• ankitab2001ankitab2001 Member
    54 karma

I am interested!

• erynbrown3erynbrown3 Alum Member
    12 karma

I am interested as well!

• kimr11799kimr11799 Member
    30 karma

what does the study group entail? I am also looking to take it this summer and go to law school in '23fall.. how will we communicate, via iphone imessage?

• IcePrincessIcePrincess Live Member
    69 karma

Hey I am interested too. I graduated from SUNY Farmingdale 2020 with a BS in Criminal Justice.

• I am interested as well as plan to attend law school in Fall 2023, thanks!

• Mr.MoonnMr.Moonn Member
    5 karma

I am interested!

• G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
    115 karma

I'm interested. I'm also planning for the June 2022. I would love to connect in any way. Is the communication going to be over Groupme or another way? I personally love the accessibility of Groupme. What exactly do you have in my for the purpose of the group? I would love to be a part of it.

• nidamalik7957nidamalik7957 Member
    96 karma

I am interested!

• aheminger97aheminger97 Alum Member
    96 karma

Interested!

• LSAT-JaronLSAT-Jaron Member
    24 karma

Very much interested! Taking LSAT in June as well. Message me if youre interested or have a study group please!

• milatammychemilatammyche Member
    4 karma

Interested! Please and Thank You!

• PattyC222PattyC222 Member
    22 karma

I'm interested as well - I'm looking for an online study group, maybe 2-3 times a week in the evenings (I work 9-5 ET) and weekends.
    Thanks

• shelbs787shelbs787 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

I feel your journey as I went through the exact same thing! I'm interested!

• schara6schara6 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I am interested as well

• _jinaa21_jinaa21 Member
    4 karma

I am interested as well

• pmoldenhauer-1pmoldenhauer-1 Core Member
    3 karma

I'm interested!

• Genki BearGenki Bear Alum Member
    30 karma

Keen!

• victoriastarrett92victoriastarrett92 Core Member
    34 karma

I am interested! I also had a somewhat winding experience and am working in higher ed now.

• Ohclaire27Ohclaire27 Live Member
    2 karma

I am definitely interested, I'm on my final year of my Masters and work full time, but my masters program is super manageable so I know I can prepare for the June LSAT. Should we do a WhatsApp or Telegram group?

• Apollo FFApollo FF Core Member
    14 karma

I am also interested. Please send me some details for the meeting. Thank you.

• linhple98linhple98 Member
    19 karma

I am interested as well! :)

• owens.demiaowens.demia Free Trial Member
    2 karma

intrested

• YayasezzYayasezz Core Member
    54 karma

intrested !

• conawaynyla52201conawaynyla52201 Free Trial Member
    6 karma

I am interested. How can we connect?

• mcdteyonce4mcdteyonce4 Member
    3 karma

I am interested. I also hope to begin law school in fall 2023!

• jaredlev57jaredlev57 Member
    17 karma

I am interested as well! I have a similar story. Graduated in 2018 with a degree in International Relations and Arabic language. Been working in the legal field in a role similar to being a paralegal since early 2020. I felt turned off from the legal field for a while, until I got to shadow one of the attorneys in my office up close. Funnily enough, I also started the application process (but in 2020). My LSAT scores were trash. Started back up in September this past year and I'm ready to kick everything up to a 10.

We can do this!

• LSAT_NewbLSAT_Newb Alum Member
    96 karma

Interested. Please send over the Discord link (if applicable) or any further information around what this study group entails.

• Hazelnutt-1Hazelnutt-1 Member
    13 karma

I'm also planning to start law school in fall 2023. Please add me in the study group!

• ryanjoy58ryanjoy58 Member
    10 karma

I'd love to join! I'm planning on taking the June 2022 LSAT.

• I would love to join! I plan on taking the June 2022 LSAT and beginning law school in Fall 2023. How can we connect?

• Shree101Shree101 Core Member
    18 karma

Interested!

• futurelawtinafuturelawtina Live Member
    8 karma

I am interested!

• MisssACBMisssACB Live Member
    24 karma

I am also interested. How can we all connect?

• SlippingJimmySlippingJimmy Alum Member
    9 karma

Hi, I am interested too! Please let me know how I can join.

• 88 karma

Interested!

• FarhanSoloFarhanSolo Alum Member
    72 karma

Interested as well!

• ArtichokeArtichoke Core Member
    41 karma

Interested

• dom.com-1dom.com-1 Core Member
    72 karma

Interested

• kainoamhkainoamh Member
    14 karma

I would be interested too!

• 180lsatbaddie180lsatbaddie Member
    14 karma

im interested!

• DahyafloDahyaflo Free Trial Member
    1 karma

I'm interested as well!

• vanessayyyysvanessayyyys Alum Member
    8 karma

I'm interested! Thanks!

• krxqm333krxqm333 Member
    82 karma

Im interested as well!

• drelliotdrelliot Member
    14 karma

hi i am interested too! Graduating undergrad this spring. was planning to apply this cycle, but now thinking I am going to delay till '23. Would people be interested in starting a group me?

• xxmswxoxxmswxo Member
    4 karma

I am interested as well. I graduated from Albany in Spring of 2020 with a Sociology and Policy Sci degree. My journey has been all over the place. From 7Sage to getting two tutors and not understanding that this is not something I can not rush. I took the LSAT in December for the first time hoping to score well enough that I could take it again in January and apply for fall '22. Mistaken. I am back on the 7Sage course and ready to do the damn thing. Please let me know how I can join. My instagram handle is @heymorgg_ if connecting there helps ease this in any way as we begin this journey!

• Ms.LeeSanzMs.LeeSanz Member
    227 karma

Hey everyone!

I just created a Facebook study accountability page that I hope everyone who needs it can benefit from joining. The idea behind creating the group has everything to do with the difficulty of finding a consistent study partner or even someone who has similar availability.
    Ideally, if you would like someone to study with you post the time you are about to study and a link to zoom or something like that so they can join you whether it is to study with you or silent study so that you have someone to hold you accountable.

If you are interested in the idea feel free to join the page.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1770068226520385

• Jasmin__Jasmin__ Member
    14 karma

interested!

• ChoocharooChoocharoo Core Member
    61 karma

Hey everyone,

I plan to take the April LSAT and am studying with this Discord study group if you are interested:

https://discord.gg/nZcaMfB7

Happy studying!

• m.a.1999m.a.1999 Member
    10 karma

Hi im interested!!

• jhorne990jhorne990 Core Member
    3 karma

Good Morning! I am interested too!