Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all of my fellow Canadians on here...

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
edited July 2015 in General 1049 karma
...HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Nothing better than enjoying Canada day by relaxing in the backyard and reading the good old (okay, not that old) LSAT Trainer.

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Happy Canada Day! Haha even on statutory holidays the LSAT prep sticks around.
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    ;D

Amen hahahaha.

It's Canada Day and here I am doing some good old Logic Games. It's almost like doing sudoku or crossword puzzles!
  • eastringeastring Alum Member
    109 karma
    Happy Canada Day! :) I'll be having difficulty sticking with my lsat study schedule today though...
  • cliffinesscliffiness Alum Member
    86 karma
    happy canada day!!!!! raining in the capital though booooooooo
  • mikeysaikaleymikeysaikaley Alum Member
    116 karma
    @cliffiness haha oh my god, I'm from Ottawa too. It's POURING.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Ugh, I know eh. Prep always goes on. People prepping for LSAT should have a statutory holiday (preferably, multiple) on its own.

It's nice and sunny here in Toronto. But then again, everything is nice and sunny in Toronto :P (except our hockey team, of course).
  • cooplaurencooplauren Member
    10 karma
    Happy Canada Day everyone :)! Cold and rainy where I am (Northern Ontario). Just got my score back and I will be studying tonight until retake in December hahaha.
    1049 karma
    @cooplauren Congrats on attempting the June LSAT. I will be taking the December LSAT as well. But, I think we should enjoy the fireworks tonight and hit the books hard starting tomorrow. That, or enjoy this amazing soundtrack :P
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Happy Canada Day!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14050 karma
    Happy Canada day to you to Alan to Dillon (who are both Canadian)! Where is their patriotism?
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma
    This thread warmed my Canadian heart. I miss the motherland out here in Delhi. That music video was perfect, @shiv.tomer1. I hope you all had an awesome Canada day!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry, I was too busy drinking Maple Syrup and telling everyone I'm sorry, eh.
    Happy (late!) Canada Day. ;)
    1049 karma
    You know what they say:"You're not a true Canadian until you've apologized for saying "I'm sorry" too much".
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @shiv.tomer1 said:
    You know what they say:"You're not a true Canadian until you've apologized for saying "I'm sorry" too much".
    Tell that to my wife and she's an American. lol