Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

technical issue "coach was already assigned to this user"

edited May 2023 in Technical Problems 6 karma

Hello! I am not sure this is the right place to ask but I need to solve this asap.
A couple of months ago I used my old email to create a 7sage account. I also bought the monthly plan linked to my lawhub. Now I'm back to LSAT so I decided to go with 7sage again. However, this time I used my new email and I was unable to try to link the coach to my lawhub. The error messaged stated that the "coach was already assigned to this user" but I could not access 7sage materials.
Anybody having idea how to solve this? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Admin note:

Your LSAC Prep Plus subscription can only be connected to one 7Sage account. If you have another 7Sage account already linked to your LSAC Prep Plus subscription, this is most likely the cause of the issue. To resolve this, please make sure you are using the 7Sage account that is already linked to your LSAC Prep Plus subscription/Lawhub account. For assistance, please send an email to studentservice@7sage.com, and a student service representative will assist you as soon as possible.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

Please note that your LSAC Prep Plus subscription can only be linked to one 7Sage account. So since you already have an LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to your other 7Sage account, you would not be able to link your Prep Plus subscription to a new 7Sage account.

I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue, please let me know if you receive this.

• Emory HopefulEmory Hopeful Member
    4 karma

I also have this problem. I sent multiple emails today, but I realize it is Friday evening.Hopefully you guys can get back to me so I can study for the weekend.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2022 1428 karma

@"Emory Hopeful" said:
    I also have this problem. I sent multiple emails today, but I realize it is Friday evening.Hopefully you guys can get back to me so I can study for the weekend.

Hi there,

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• jayyollins81jayyollins81 Live Member
    3 karma

can you please help me as well

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    250 karma

@jayyollins81

I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• anonymous-7anonymous-7 Live Member
    2 karma

Hi! I have the same issue. Could you please send me an email as well to help resolve this issue? Thanks!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@"anonymous-7" said:
    Hi! I have the same issue. Could you please send me an email as well to help resolve this issue? Thanks!

Sorry about that! I looked at your account and confirm that you have successfully linked your Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account. However, if you're still having an issue accessing the course, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you!

• haneul121haneul121 Member
    edited March 2023 2 karma

I am also having the same trouble. Could you help me resolve it? Thank you!

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    250 karma

Hi @haneul121,

I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• andrewjonatiandrewjonati Member
    2 karma

I am having this same problem and would love some help to solve it.

1428 karma

@andrewjonati I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• sydcorson-1sydcorson-1 Member
    1 karma

Hi, I am having the same issue. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks for your help.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"sydcorson-1" Sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• hoell801hoell801 Member
    3 karma

I am also having this problem - please assist! Thanks.

1428 karma

@hoell801 I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• preciseproincpreciseproinc Member
    2 karma

I am also having this issue, I'd appreciate some help.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    598 karma

@preciseproinc I'm so sorry for the trouble. I have sent you an email to help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have not received it.

• 13rpalla13rpalla Live Member
    edited July 2023 5 karma

Hi there! I am also having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @13rpalla , I'm so sorry about that. I got your email about this, and I already sent a response back to you. If you're still experiencing any issues, just give me a heads up, and I'll jump right in to sort it out for you.

• kaleighcontelawkaleighcontelaw Alum Member
    3 karma

Hi, I am also experiencing this issue. Can you please help?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    598 karma

@kaleighcontelaw I'm so sorry about that. I have sent you an email to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks!

• rodriguezamanda2000rodriguezamanda2000 Alum Member
    2 karma

Hi there, could someone please help me with this issue as well? Thank you!

848 karma

Hey @rodriguezamanda2000, I'm so sorry for the trouble. I got your email about this, and I already sent a response back to you. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks!

• matthradeckymatthradecky Alum Member
    3 karma

I am having trouble with this issue as well, may I please have assistance

848 karma

Hi @matthradecky, so sorry for the trouble. I have responded to your email regarding the issue. Please let me know if you have not received it.

• theodoradillman03theodoradillman03 Alum Member
    2 karma

Hello, I am also having this issue. Can you help me resolve it?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@theodoradillman03 I'm so sorry for the trouble. I have sent you an email to help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have not received it.

• tessachristensen1tessachristensen1 Alum Member
    2 karma

Good afternoon! I am having a similar issue. My email with 7Sage and my email with LawHub is the same. Yet, my LawHub subscription was recently renewed, so I am curious if this is why my 7Sage is having trouble linking. Any help is greatly appreciated!

598 karma

Hi @tessachristensen1, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have sent you an email to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks.

• mmercado1422mmercado1422 Alum Member
    1 karma

Same issue for me as well

• JohnssoriJohnssori Alum Member
    edited December 2023 3 karma

I sent an email regarding the same issue. Thank you so much for your help!

598 karma

Hi @Johnssori, I'm so sorry about that. I have contacted you via email to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it. Thank you.

• erewhon1erewhon1 Live Member
    29 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" would you mind emailing me as well? I'm having the same issue as everyone else; I'm not seeing 7Sage materials in Law Hub.

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    155 karma

@erewhon1 said:
    @"Mary - Student Service" would you mind emailing me as well? I'm having the same issue as everyone else; I'm not seeing 7Sage materials in Law Hub.

Hi @erewhon1, I am sorry for the trouble. I have reached out to you to help you fix the issue. Feel free to let me know if you didn't receive it.

29 karma

@"Diana - Student Service" said:

@erewhon1 said:

Hi @erewhon1, I am sorry for the trouble. I have reached out to you to help you fix the issue. Feel free to let me know if you didn't receive it.

Hi Diana,

I saw your post earlier this week and sent you a DM. I apologize for not seeing your message earlier, but I'm still having trouble integrating the 2 systems.

5740 karma

Hi @erewhon1,

I am so sorry about that. I looked at your account and confirm that you have successfully linked your LawHub Advantage subscription to your 7Sage account. Therefore, you should be able to access all the materials in your 7Sage course.

Note, that you won't be able to see the 7Sage materials in your LawHub account. You can access the 7Sage materials on 7Sage only.

Also, if you take a PrepTest on LawHub it won't be visible on 7Sage. However, you can import your PrepTest answers from LawHub to 7Sage, by using the paper format on our site. Here are the steps to this:

1. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

1. After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

1. To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

1. When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

After you have scored your answers, you will be able to see your results in your Analytics.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you are still having trouble. You can also send me an email at studentservice@7sage.com.

29 karma

@"Juliet - Student Service" said:
    Hi @erewhon1,

I am so sorry about that. I looked at your account and confirm that you have successfully linked your LawHub Advantage subscription to your 7Sage account. Therefore, you should be able to access all the materials in your 7Sage course.

Note, that you won't be able to see the 7Sage materials in your LawHub account. You can access the 7Sage materials on 7Sage only.

Also, if you take a PrepTest on LawHub it won't be visible on 7Sage. However, you can import your PrepTest answers from LawHub to 7Sage, by using the paper format on our site. Here are the steps to this:

1. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

1. After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

1. To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

1. When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

After you have scored your answers, you will be able to see your results in your Analytics.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you are still having trouble. You can also send me an email at studentservice@7sage.com.

Thank you Juliet! My concern was not being able to see 7Sage on LawHub, but I was able to take a diagnostic exam last week. Thanks for looking into everything and clarifying.

• vodaniel99vodaniel99 Alum Member
    2 karma

Hello, I am also dealing with the same issue. When I attempt to link the accounts, I met with an error message: "Error
    This coach is already assigned to this user"

Thank you

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    155 karma

@vodaniel99, my apologies for the trouble. I've reached out to you via direct message to help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have not received it or if you have any additional questions. I'm here to assist you!