Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting in August

visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
in General 326 karma
I just wanted to share a short version of my story. I decided I wanted to go to law school this past March. I picked up the LSAT Trainer and studied when I could. I work full-time and had other commitments so I didn't get to study as much as I should have or wanted to.

My goal was always a 160. I wanted to go to the local law school and a 160 was pretty much guaranteed to get in. I found 7Sage and my desire to get a higher score became greater. Fast-forward I got a 161 on the June LSAT with great help from 7Sage, logic games saved me as I went perfect. To be honest, I wasn't ready for the test. I was in the middle of a military exercise that required 16 hour days so I wasn't feeling good during test day already. I didn't study enough nor put the commitment I should have. I really want to retake it.

But on the other hand I got accepted into the school I wanted to go to and I'm starting next month. I just want to put out, anything you want is possible. If I can not even have the slightest though of law school in Feb of this year and starting law school in August..anything is possible. You've found a great resource in 7Sage. Just set your goals and go for it.

So thanks 7Sage, JY, and the community.

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    That's incredible! Your gumption and determination made it all happen. True inspiration right here folks!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I was looking for a "great job!" gif but instead my search just came up with a bunch of these gifs so, uh.. Enjoy.

Great job though!!
  • kmojorelikmojoreli Member
    118 karma
    Thank you for the encouragement. Great post.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Congrats! I feel like I've seen allusions to almost this exact story in the veteran's group on TLS... hmmm... good luck to you and thank you for your service!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @visualcreed said:
    But on the other hand I got accepted into the school I wanted to go to and I'm starting next month. I just want to put out, anything you want is possible.
    YOU ARE AMAZING! This is quite encouraging. Wow. And here I thought I was having "quick turnaround"—I decided around this time last year that I wanted to go to law school and I'll start next August, Lord willing ^_^;;;;