Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchasing PT's

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
I just got past the 2007 test and am venturing out into the lessons. Did any of you guys actually buy the other tests that have the silent videos available for them? Which tests should I buy first? When I purchased the "ultimate" 7sage program, it stated that the tests came with it. They don't, which is fine, but I'm having trouble figuring out what to purchase first. Can you tell me what you purchased first?

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @esteerose said:
    Can you tell me what you purchased first?
    The 10 Actuals books from LSAC. And a nice big eraser. Or, just buy multiple copies of the books like that whackadoo @Pacifico (seriously, they're like $25).

Or, go whole hog and buy a bunch of PDF's from Cambridge.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I have the PDFs... I never bought multiple copies of the books. I bought two different ones used for 5 bucks a piece on amazon. One was clean and good to go and the other was marked up even though it said it was clean so I tossed it :P
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    Awesome. Thank you, I really had no idea where to start. I also just realized that my university library and even the public library has tests. I'm so cheap.
  • gs556gs556 Member Inactive Sage
    568 karma
    @Pacifico

PDFs for the win.
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    I have the PDFs... I never bought multiple copies of the books.
    Just kidding then.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Haha keep spreading those lies... I'll find out :P
    382 karma
    So... I thought pdfs were not allowed any longer, or we would be able to get them here on 7sage. Where can I get the pdfs? just Cambridge? I saw some on ebay that people were probably scanning and putting on for sale. Anyone get those?
    7965 karma
    @esteerose said:
    just Cambridge?
    Just Cambridge. 100% legal and legit. I believe they're the only ones still selling them.
  • gs556gs556 Member Inactive Sage
    568 karma
    I purchased all the PDFs before they closed the candy shop. Best investment I've ever made...
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 2398 karma
    @esteerose @nicole.hopkins PDFs are also available on everylsat for a couple dollars cheaper than Cambridge. And the site does have a disclaimer that says they are used with the permission of LSAC.
    7965 karma
    @gs556 said:
    I purchased all the PDFs before they closed the candy shop. Best investment I've ever made...
    PDF's are all still available here: https://www.cambridgelsat.com/preptests/4-section/

Just confirmed.
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    And the site does have a disclaimer that says they are used with the permission of LSAC.
    Hey cool! I've never seen this site before. Does indeed look legit.
    382 karma
    @c.janson35 sweet. thank you.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Get them at Cambridge while you still can.