Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling Very Lost And Confused...

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
edited August 2015 in General 1024 karma
Got You! SOOO I am almost half way though the 7sage coarse and decided I am going to take a break. Now throughout the course we keep using Luke is a Jedi etc. etc. Well, I feel it's time I watch these movies to get in on this but as my title says I am lost and confused. Where do I start? with the first movie? The fourth? I don't understand what movie I start with? Do I work my way from 6 to the first?

Also anything else I need to know before I start my series marathon?

J.Y. I-AM-YOUR-STUDENTTTTT

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Start with episode IV and go through episode VI and pretend I-III don't exist and then give episode VII a shot this Xmas.
    8021 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" you can close the comments on this thread now so nobody tries to make a case for the prequels...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Start with episode IV and go through episode VI and pretend I-III don't exist and then give episode VII a shot this Xmas.
    100% my twin, kinda creepy. Was about to give the identical advice except I FORGOT about the new movie coming soon!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    The only one worth watching is Episode 1. Jar Jar Binks is my hero.
    8021 karma
    ^ And that is how people lose their mentor status :P hahah
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You're dead to me, Al.
    8021 karma
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Don't forget about Hayden Christensen! He and Jar Jar Binks are why the prequels are so amazing :D
    8021 karma
    @blah170blah said:
    Don't forget about Hayden Christensen! He and Jar Jar Binks are why the prequels are so amazing :D
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
    12637 karma
    @blah170blah said:
    8021 karma
    Do you have some sort of perfect GIF app where you just input a scenario and your reaction and it pops out the appropriate GIF? You're too on point all the time for this to be the work of just one human...
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Dillon's GIFs are what I live for.
    12637 karma
    I'm just very good at googling. ;)

Also J.Y. and I occasionally email funny gifs back and forth. You should see our DropBox folder...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    I'm just very good at googling. ;)
    put that on LinkedIn—I'll endorse you.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" MEESA LOVE YOU!

XD
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    I would say go in order (save the best for last!). Alternatively, skip the first two episodes, but John WIlliams' music is just too amazing to skip episode III.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Family Guy captures the series quite well.."Something, something, something...Dark Side."
    Watch 'em all. Helps you understand logic better. Clearly.
    8021 karma
    Also, watch the original versions of IV-VI not the BS reissues with Hayden as Anakin's force ghost...
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 7468 karma
    The originals are very difficult to come by. No blu ray exists of Han shooting first. It's a sad state of affairs in the Episode IV-VI world. George Lucas post-1983 is dead to me.
    8021 karma
    VHS! VHS!
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I haven't owned a VHS player since 90s.