Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The right answers

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
I am starting to get more answers correct. Do you guys view the explanation videos on the ones you got right? I want to get my money's worth, but not sure if that's a waste of time.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    For the most part I don't since time is a finite resource. However if I struggled with a question or found it interesting and wanted to see JY's explanation then I would. But in general there is not enough time to watch 80-100 videos per test. If you felt comfortable with the question, got it right with 100% certainty and didn't BR it then I'd say you're generally in the clear to skip the explanation.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    For the most part I don't since time is a finite resource. However if I struggled with a question or found it interesting and wanted to see JY's explanation then I would.
    Dang it, stole my response AS USUAL. Agree 100% ... Sometimes it's fun but man I just ain't got no time.
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    edited August 2015 382 karma
    Cool. thank you for the reassurance. I am always second guessing whether I chose that answer as a result of understanding it, or chose it for the wrong reasons.
    8021 karma
    @esteerose said:
    I am always second guessing whether I chose that answer as a result of understanding it, or chose it for the wrong reasons.
    You should be circling every question where that happens. Even if it means you circle 75 questions now, you'll learn to whittle it down after getting serious about BR until you're circling <10 per test.
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Even if it means you circle 75 questions now, you'll learn to whittle it down after getting serious about BR until you're circling <10 per test.
    Yes. The number of Q's I circle has gone down pretty dramatically. I think @c.janson35 said he circles like ... 5-ish? But if there's even a bit of doubt, do circle ... it means you have more to learn from that Q :) Gotta suck 'em dry!
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    I also had (but tried to get past) that "must get my money's worth" mentality. You'll get your money's worth when you get your great LSAT score. Whatever you need to do to get that, do it. If you're too rigid in how you use your resources, it might be to your detriment.

But to answer your question, no I didn't usually watch the explanations for questions I got right, only questions I truly didn't understand even after I found out I got them right.
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @nicole.hopkins , always see you in people's discussion. Your karma is gonna surpass JY's in no time. hahaha
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2015 12637 karma
    @jyang72 said:
    Your karma is gonna surpass JY's in no time. hahaha
    Her Karma already has surpassed J.Y.'s ;)

• jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" , I am blown away hahaha. Thanks to these mentors!
    7965 karma
    i may need to cultivate other hobbies
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 7468 karma

Made it an image link for you. -Dillon
    8021 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor you need to learn to embed those gifs... nicole is not gonna be happy hahah
    7468 karma
    7468 karma
    Huzzah!
    8021 karma
    that's a video... hold on I'll get her in here... paging @nicole.hopkins
    7468 karma
    Really!? Damn! To be honest, Gif will always be a terrible peanut butter to me.
    7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    Gif will always be a terrible peanut butter to me.
    SIRE. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_img.asp
    7965 karma
    Huzzah!
    You just gave me the opportunity to start my day by watching one of the greatest videos of all time.

Gotta go get me a cold pop.
    7468 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    SIRE. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_img.asp
    This reads like 1978 stereo instructions.
    7965 karma
    This reads like 1978 stereo instructions.
    Just do the '<'img src="URL"'>' where the URL is the image's URL ... remove the single quotes (7sage will render '<' and '>' automatically).

edited August 2015 7468 karma
    edited August 2015 7965 karma
    WHOA

7468 karma
    I did it!
    edited August 2015 7965 karma
    Here's what the code for that is: