Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think sometimes this needs to be done.

goalis180goalis180 Alum Member
edited August 2015 in General 531 karma
I have been kind of looking around posts with advice on what to do, how to do it, and in what time range, and I see a lot of "don't do this," "no, you can't do that," or my favorite, "it take more than x amount of time." I feel as if some people take that as a predictor of what is going to happen. I want to clarify something for everyone who misunderstands posts of guidance, ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE ANYTHING, whether it be it length of time, what your approach should be, how to do something, or anything that pertains to, not just this test, but anything. Let me clarify a bit. I am not saying do not listen to ANY of the advice, what I am saying is take everyone's advice with a grain of salt, and rely on yourself, and be confident in yourself no matter what it is that you do. I read something on another site, and someone was asking if they could reach 170 in 4 months with a 150 diagnostic, and a few people outright said it was near impossible. Nothing is impossible if you work hard, only failures, and people who lack self-confidence think anything is impossible. Just work hard, trust yourself, and don't sell yourself short.

Comments

• ttranc83ttranc83 Alum Member
    98 karma
    Darn skippy!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @goalis180 I completely agree with you! Yes, this process is entirely subjective. It's all based on knowing your own potential/capability and how determined you are to do well. Any other comparisons are academic.
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I hate the LSAT... Studying it from a sub 150 diagnosis into a high 160's low 170s score has taken a lot of hours, stress, and focus to accomplish and I still have setbacks in my studies. It's a hard journey but in the end, game day performance is all that matters. A 167 pt average means nothing if you score 158 on game day. Focus on skills over scoee
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 3658 karma
    I think secretly every LSAT test-taker wants to know if a phenomenal score is doable and more importantly, realistic. Simple answer is: yes. Difficult answer: it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to get to that yes.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    If I worked out my muscles as hard as I work out on LSAT study, I'd look like frigg'n Arnold Schwarzenegger!!
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    here here!