Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy in Toronto

kaurpunreetkaurpunreet Live Member
in Study Groups 14 karma

I’m currently preparing for the LSAT and I'm looking for a study group in the Toronto area to help keep each other motivated and discuss complex topics. I’m aiming for the September 2024 test date. Ideally, I'd like to connect with someone who is also serious about studying and can meet regularly online or in person to review sections and share insights. If you're interested, please let me know so we can coordinate our schedules and start studying together!! Thank you 🙏

Comments

• tejveersinghkohlitejveersinghkohli Live Member
    6 karma

Hey preparing for the LSAT in Toronto as well. Let's connect

• nazlsatprepnazlsatprep Core Member
    4 karma

Hi also preparing in toronto! Taking august or September and october. I study daily.

• punreet.kaurpunreet.kaur Free Trial Member
    8 karma

Perfect ! Lets connect! If you're interested, we can start a whatsapp group and coordinate from there!

• 01pchand01pchand Live Member
    15 karma

hey i am interested as well

• maryb.0920maryb.0920 Core Member
    13 karma

Hi!! Also Toronto based and would love to be included!!

• CoolHumanPersonCoolHumanPerson Core Member
    23 karma

Hi! I am also based out of Toronto. How do we start? Is there a group where all of us can coordinate?

• mieldlmtmieldlmt Core Member
    4 karma

Hi, I am also based in Toronto and looking to write in September! I would def appreciate regular meetings to help with accountability and staying motivated. I'd also be happy to discuss sections and insights -- I'm currently working on improving my timing and accuracy with Parallel Method q's and I'm using the older PTs for timed sections. :)

• saramelomonizsaramelomoniz Live Member
    2 karma

I am interested also

• mnaqvi66mnaqvi66 Core Member
    11 karma

Im based in Toronto and interested as well!

• kaurpunreetkaurpunreet Live Member
    14 karma

I am glad to see so many people replied !! Like I suggested before let’s create a WhatsApp group. Is anyone interested I being an admin or starting the group ? I work full time , so it will be hard for me to take the lead on this.! I would appreciate it if someone could volunteer to help with this! Thanks you !

• Christiannalli15Christiannalli15 Live Member
    15 karma

I'm also interested! however, I just started studying so I will be a bit behind. I study all day though so it wont take long for me to catch up.

• ssvilanezssvilanez Core Member
    6 karma

Hi, I live in Toronto as well and I’m interested too! How do we connect?

• ayoxdideayoxdide Core Member
    10 karma

im also in the toronto area and i'd love to connect with you guys too! im also aiming for the september date so if anyone is interested in making a whatsapp group where we can organize and coordinate study groups/dates, i'd be totally down

• maryb.0920maryb.0920 Core Member
    13 karma

@Kaurpunreet I can most definitely help with the admin task! If anyone is still interested maybe the can send a private message to either one of us with their email that way we can better coordinate, what do you think?