In Blind Review .... blank questions?

jmac800jmac800 Member
in General 94 karma
I know we are suppose to go back and do them, but for scoring purposes in the analytical tools, do we leave them as blanks or do we put our guess answer choice? Ie. my guess answer choice for questions is D. So for question 25, do I put in D, or should I leave it blank, so that in the odd chance it is right I don't get a false sense of knowing something I do not?

Comments

• goalis180goalis180 Alum Member
    edited September 2015 531 karma
    I would personally leave it blank to indicate that you did not get to that question. If you do end up plugging in your default guess, the analytic tool might claim that your accuracy is reduced for that question type, if you get it wrong, or it might accidentally give you an extra correct answer when in reality you could have struggled on the question.
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    I would leave it blank. Guessing an answer right means nothing and will mislead the analytics. Personally I just add .2 points to my total score for each unanswered question when computing my score. It takes out the random element.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I always put it in so I get an accurate score of what I would've gotten on the test. You'll see it on BR regardless so to me it really doesn't matter if it shows up in the analytics since you're spending time with it anyways.