[Ended] Strategies for 170+ Prep with Allison Gill Sanford | 2/10 at 9pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma

Strategies for 170+ Prep with Allison Gill Sanford

Wednesday, February 10th | 9pm ET

Allison (173) has prepared an exciting webinar dedicated to strategies for 170+ prep. Even if your goal score falls outside this range, every LSAT taker will benefit from this webinar. Learn what it REALLY takes to get a 99th percentile score from someone who's done it!

Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make past webinar videos available to anyone with a paid course at 7sage.com/webinar . So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Comments

• Heart Shaped BoxHeart Shaped Box Alum Member
    2426 karma
    I have never done such a thing before, how does it work? Is it like a lecture where I just plug in an headphone and listen or I'll also get to speak and asking questions via a mic?
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    @beyondsudi it depends on the person who's giving the webinar though you should be able to speak and ask questions. Normally though you listen to the lecture, ask questions through chat, and get feedback throughout the lecture but they'll keep it interactive by applying some of the techniques on an actual test, like if is the Necessary Assumption webinar I'd be willing to be they'll apply some techniques on actual LSAT questions so you can see how they work. And for that part they'll let people on the webinar walk through the questions while they help and give feedback. Also there is usually a Q&A at the end where you'll get to talk through the mic. I highly recommend you going and checking them out though because they're all taught by amazing people and have tons of great information!
    2426 karma
    Gotcha. Sounds like I also get to see it on screen? Sorry for being primitively old-school lol I didn't mean it to come across that I'll need to talk. I was just trying to decide the location to listen/watch those webinars since I've never done it before. If it's a listening thing, i'll just do it in the school library. But if it's an interactive thing where we'll need to speak and ask questions, then I might wanna stay home or somewhere I could talk without disturbing the public. Thank you so much for answering my question @bbutler, I've seen some of the discussion you posted such as RC strategies, etc. They are very helpful and you seem to have a big heart for everyone. So thank you for that, we do appreciate it.
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    @beyondsudi thank you for your kind words I'm glad everyone is enjoying my contributions but I'm just really trying to learn and give back to this community because all of the tutors and BR leaders and webinar hosts have given me so much! But anyways to answer your question you'll be able to see their screen so if they make any marks or anything like that you'll see it and be able to read questions/answer choices etc. When I say interactive I mean like it's interactive in the sense where you do have the option to have your mic unmuted so you can contribute or type something up in the chat but you shouldn't need a webcam or anything like that. That being said you don't have to talk if you don't want to it's all volunteer based, no cold calls here! So with that being said I'd say do it wherever you feel most comfortable, I've been on ones at home and at coffee shops but I haven't volunteered yet because I'm normally feverishly typing!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited February 2016 12637 karma
    @beyondsudi Talking isn't a requirement! There are things shown on screen and you can type your responses if you prefer not to talk / can't talk at the moment. Here's some old Webinars for an example on how future ones will go:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/6390/webinar-workshop-videos
    edited February 2016 2426 karma
    kind words come from your kind actions @bbutler , so credit goes to the source. :) and @"Dillon A. Wright" , those look awesome! Are those all the recordings we have on file so far or there is place to go where I can find "all" the recordings?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    That's everything we've been able to share so far. Other recordings are still being edited so we don't have licensed LSAT material out there. :)
    2426 karma
    Gotcha. I finally graduated in Dec and got back into this just about 1 month now, so It's more than enough for me to work on at this point anyways. Thanks Dillon.
  • lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    This convo was so sweet. I hope to see you all on the calls!

#OVOreachingforthe99%
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    This is tonight :) We're so excited!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Incredible webinar (as always) - thanks 7Sage crew!
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    @MrSamIam thanks for tuning in!
  • Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
    893 karma
    Please, can you post the webinar so that those who could not login at 9 PM can watch it?