Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[7sage Tutor] Introducing Allison Gill Sanford

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in General 4344 karma

Looking for a LSAT tutor?

As you know, we have a number of folks in our community who are active LSAT tutors. All of them tutor virtually and several of them tutor in person as well. These are folks we know who we believe to be excellent tutors. While they don't work for 7sage, they're active members of our community and we want to identify them for you.

We wanted to introduce you to Allison Gill Sanford in particular. @allison.gill.sanford is located in Seattle, WA and does both in-person and online tutoring. Having gotten to know Allison over the past few months, I can speak specifically to her affability and commitment to hers students' improvement. Allison scored a 173 and specializes in LR and RC.

If you'd like to get a taste of what it might be like to work with Allison, be sure to attend her webinar on Tuesday 2/23 . She offers free consults and has a limited number of subsidized hours available through 7sage for those for whom cost is a concern.

PM @allison.gill.sanford if you'd like to inquire about rates and/or to set up a free 30 minute consult!

Comments

• allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    Thanks for the introduction Nicole! Looking forward to working with many in the 7Sage community as you move toward your LSAT goals!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

It is amazing what all of you have given back to 7Sage in the webinars and hope we can all take advantage of everything you can offer as tutors!
    edited February 2016 1128 karma
    @twssmith thanks! I'm so glad the webinars have been helpful!
    1128 karma
    Website is up! Please visit 99lsat.com if you want to check out my tutoring services.
  • noobie1noobie1 Member
    266 karma
    I got 99 problems. LSAT ain't one of them?
    edited February 2016 1128 karma
    @noobie1 Um, I kind of love that... new marketing material...
    I was going for a 99th percentile reference :)
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    i wish i could find some dollars *sighs exasperatingly*
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    @BruiserWoods even if you had money for an hour ill tell you now its worth it. i had to pay more because of how bad the canadian currency is right now but still paid for 4 hours and dont regret it one bit. made a huge difference.