Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official September LSAT Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• legal_namelegal_name Alum Member
    277 karma
    It just dawned on me... was there even a substitution equivalence question? I can't seem to remember if there was. Maybe it was just the anxiety that clouded my memory.
  • KevinSageKevinSage Alum Member
    260 karma
    @"legal_name" said:
    It just dawned on me... was there even a substitution equivalence question? I can't seem to remember if there was.
    hmmm I don't recall seeing one either.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27820 karma
    Haha @legal_name , I had one, but it may have been on my experimental, can't remember.
    277 karma
    @KevinSage I knew it. I thought I was going crazy. Had 3 LR's sadly. Would've loved an experimental LG @"Cant Get Right"
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    Can someone go over what happens when we get our score?

Do we receive an email notification, and we get the score in that email? Or do we get an email telling us to log in to our LSAC account, and then we view our score there? If I'm going to fantasize about gray day, I want to be accurate, at least...
    27820 karma
    @CalPoliSci , you will get an email and it will include your score in the actual email. Very abrupt and scary, lol.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    I am amazed by those of you who are able to remember LR questions. I seriously don't remember a single one.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    edited October 2016 690 karma
    Are the results ever released early? Or do we really have to wait until 10/20
    edited October 2016 690 karma
    When results are released does the email just say 161. Or does it tell you the questions and answers?
    27820 karma
    @TheLoftGuy , In the email you just get your score, but if you go into LSAC, you'll be able to see everything. And scores are normally released several days before the official release date. When you see everyone talking about "grey day" that means scores are being released.
    3545 karma
    The email is literally that short:

Dear ______,

Your September 2016 LSAT score is ____. The percentile rank is _____.

This is an unofficial score report.
    3545 karma
    I keep having the weirdest dreams, usually about missing more questions than I think I did. Last night, I dreamt I had to do a LG section but couldn't figure out the first two games in 20 minutes, leaving me15 minutes to figure out all 4. Oiiiiiiiiii
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @blah170blah said:
    I dreamt I had to do a LG section but couldn't figure out the first two games in 20 minutes, leaving me15 minutes to figure out all 4. Oiiiiiiiiii
    looool, I had a similar dream for the feb 2016 lsat but I instead walked in late and only had like 5 or 10 minutes to complete a whole section
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @blah170blah ME TOO. I had a dream 2 nights ago that I somehow saw my score sheet again before it was submitted to LSAC and I had misbubbled the entire test.
    27820 karma
    I never made a bubbling error on a PT until about three weeks ago. Worrying about that now takes up a large portion of my life.
  • J_adarapJ_adarap Alum Member
    10 karma
    I'm pretty sure the virus LG was part of the experimental section. It was too weird.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @J_adarap lol nah fam. It was real
  • solkriossolkrios Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    Are many of you applying for the December LSAT before the Oct 18 deadline, despite not knowing your score until, perhaps, the 20th? I'd love to not take it again if my score is good enough, but the registration deadline gets me worked up. I know they offer a refund, but I'm curious about what the rest of you are doing...
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    @legal_name I do not think there was one in the real section.
  • SeattlesBestSeattlesBest Alum Member
    edited October 2016 165 karma
    @solkrios said:
    Are many of you applying for the December LSAT before the Oct 18 deadline, despite not knowing your score until, perhaps, the 20th?
    I registered for the December exam in case my preferred test center gets filled up. I'm going to withdraw the exam if I like my September score or take the exam otherwise.
    277 karma
    @danielznelson thanks for confirming
    690 karma
    @SeattlesBest said:
    I registered for the December exam in case my preferred test center gets filled up. I'm going to withdraw the exam if I like my September score or take the exam otherwise.
    No. I didnt register because I decided that I am not taking it again. Confident in my score. And thankful that it didnt it lost like RIO. How many days until we get it? GEESH!!!