Blind Review Group | PT 71 | Friday, October 7 | 12 pm EST [Ended]

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited October 2016 in Study Groups 7468 karma
Hey Gang,

BR group is a delight. And now that we’re in the daytime, it’s . . .
http://gph.is/2blNtnV

Friday, October 7 at 12PM ET: PT71

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/219480381

I’ll be there every Friday to discuss the 70s tests. Can’t wait to hear you there!

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 219-480-381

The Full (and now REVISED) Schedule

And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h14k4idvt1lb4hp5ujds97qt7k@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Thanks for posting Dave!
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    :( Can we make it Monday/Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday. Is this set?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @Motivated , Just a once a week day time call for those studying out of school/work, on lunch breaks, or internationally. I wouldn't try to do three PTs a week, so think of this as an alternative time rather than an additional one.
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    Okay that makes a lot of sense. :) I love the idea of doing all 70 PT's though. So I wish it was on a different workday. But that's probably right. I would end up exhausting myself. I can't even keep up with two PT's a week :(
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor this is great now I can be on the two BR call group thanks for posting I will be there :)
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    This is awesome! I know it's a lot to do 3 PTs but some of them will be repeats for me and I need the practice. I'll be there!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    hey LSAT friends, how long do these sessions run for? I have yet to join @DumbHollywoodActor @"Cant Get Right"
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @DEC_LSAT I haven’t been on a call in a while, but they used to run 2-3 hours. If they ran longer, it’s usually because of the social element of the BR call: LSAT prep can get kinda lonely, so it’s nice to chat and to have fun with people who get it. Personally, I can only be on the call for 3 hours.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    7468 karma
    This will be my first BR call in like 6-7 months. I can’t wait!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Woohoo Dave!! I just did PT71 as a retake to join you all as close to noon as I can:)

So funny to remember you starting the BR calls with your twins in the background and hosting the Skype calls back in the cave-man days:)
    edited October 2016 4141 karma
    Matthew is ruining my plans :( The power has been in and out so I'll have to join y'all next week. Have a fantastic BR sesh!
  • amyjoforeamyjofore Member
    48 karma
    Is this still happening? I used the dial in code, but it doesn't seem like anyone's here.
    7468 karma
    im here
  • dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    I really enjoyed today's session. Thanks for making it happen Dave!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 said:
    Matthew is ruining my plans :( The power has been in and out so I'll have to join y'all next week.
    Stay safe!!!!
    4141 karma
    @montaha.rizeq thanks! FL wasn't hit as badly as it could have been:)