Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else anxious for the results?

Hi,

I haven't been able to sleep well ever since I took the LSAT. Is there anyone else who is as anxious? Do you have any tips to handle the anxiety? I know these are stupid questions to ask, but this group has provided me with support through my prep so I figured why not? It will help to know I am not alone.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Don't worry, your anxiety is pretty much standard. I was borderline physically ill the entire time during my wait, lol.

If this is your first time, keep in mind that the moment your scores are available you'll get an email notifying you. Your score will be in the email, so you'll know the moment it's posted.
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    And know that you're definitely not alone. I try to just do things I enjoy or allow myself to be engrossed by work of some kind. Peaceful waiting to you :)
  • anthonycaramanicaanthonycaramanica Alum Member
    123 karma
    Nope I screwed up the games hardest set I have ever done
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @anthonycaramanica you might have surprised yourself! You never know. Most people think they did worse than they actually did
  • phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    edited December 2016 279 karma
    @anthonycaramanica i think were on the same wavelength .. pretty sure i royally screwed up . pretty much hoping that i have supernatural guessing abilities or else the LG sections killed my score.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    I just knew it would be today. I'm excited because I think I killed (hit my target). The LG RC was easier than September. LR was just as hard. 48 more hrs...
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    edited January 2017 760 karma
    @phelanj75 said:
    supernatural guessing abilities
    you never know. it truly is a possibility.
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    @conraddnoronha

you are not alone. this was my first official take and my anxiety has worsened the closer we've gotten to the release date. i feel like i havent gotten a good nights rest since before test day. that being said, this is a good opportunity to practice mindfulness. try the app headspace. a particularly helpful strategy for me has been focusing on my breathing. remember that the outcome is out of our hands now. try your best to reframe your thoughts towards something you actually can control like continuing to study or working on apps. at the end of the day though, if all else fails we only have a few more days to go. hang in there, its almost over!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Yeah, it's hard not to obsess over this. All you can do now is hope for the best!
    690 karma
    Predictions are for tomorrow. So we are 24 hours away from score release. Super exciting
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    219 karma
    I am as anxious as can be, Netflix has helped throughout my wait up until the clock struck 12 and it became a reality that we could potentially get our scores tomorrow. Needless to say, I am sweating profusely and everything including my cute little Chinese crested powderpuff is irritating. So, for the rest of the day I've decided to stay in the dark and play sims 4. Yes, I play sims 4.
  • Creasey LSATCreasey LSAT Member
    423 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    I just knew it would be today.
    and
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    Predictions are for tomorrow.
  • nicole08nicole08 Member
    55 karma
    Definitely feeling the nerves. I too have pretty much been nauseous since taking the test! However, hoping maybe if a lot of people did not perform well on LG, a question or two may be removed?? Praying for that! I was so consistent during prep/studying and that was definitely the hardest logic games section I have ever done----I would rather do the virus game 20 times than that LG section...
    edited January 2017 423 karma
    @nicole08 said:
    hoping maybe if a lot of people did not perform well on LG, a question or two may be removed??
    I don't think LSAC would remove a question for this reason. But if a question is logically flawed or really does have more than 1 accurate answer, that might be grounds for removal.
    423 karma
    @BreeBree said:
    Needless to say, I am sweating profusely and everything including my cute little Chinese crested powderpuff is irritating. So, for the rest of the day I've decided to stay in the dark and play sims 4. Yes, I play sims 4.
    Lol. Sounds like something my sister would do, she's 28.
    690 karma
    I killed it so I can wait until Jan 4. But I was hoping for early release. Just relax @"Creasey LSAT"
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    @"Creasey LSAT"

lol we were all thinking it.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    I killed it
    how did you feel about the LG section?
    423 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    I killed it so I can wait until Jan 4. But I was hoping for early release. Just relax @"Creasey LSAT"
    Lol. I'm calm, bro. I'm calm.
    edited January 2017 690 karma
    I felt the Dec LG was easier than September. I actually had time to work out every question. I am a real estate broker so the real estate game was extremely easy. The RC was a cake walk. LR was the same difficult level as September. @DEC_LSAT