Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

157 to 160+?

carly.1996carly.1996 Alum Member

My diagnostic was a 143 and I wrote the June 2017 LSAT and I got a 150. I then wrote the February 2018 LSAT and I got a 157. I plan to rewrite in November to bring up my score. Do you think it would be possible to score a 160+? I'm just starting to study for the November 2018 LSAT intensely this week. Ideally I'd like to score a 165, I'm just wondering if that is even possible?

Comments

  • jurisprudentjurisprudent Alum Member
    326 karma

    With enough time and practice, anything is possible. Can you give us your score breakdown by section so we can give you more specific advice on what to drill, where to maximize your time, etc.?

  • keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

    It can be possible it depending on what your BR score is and your score per section.

  • helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
    246 karma

    Yes! You can do it. With tons of practice you got this.

  • ecarr_12ecarr_12 Live Member
    187 karma

    Foolproofing LG 1-35 is what got me out of high 150's and into mid 160's. Certainly doable.

  • R. PhillyR. Philly Alum Member
    47 karma

    @ecarr_12 said:
    Foolproofing LG 1-35 is what got me out of high 150's and into mid 160's. Certainly doable.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is "foolproofing"?

  • akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

    @"R. Philly" said:

    @ecarr_12 said:
    Foolproofing LG 1-35 is what got me out of high 150's and into mid 160's. Certainly doable.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is "foolproofing"?

    "Fool Proof Guide to Perfection on Logic Games" ;)
    https://7sage.com/lesson/fool-proof-guide-to-perfection-on-logic-games

  • BroccoliBroccoli Core Member
    352 karma

    Same boat with you

  • ecarr_12ecarr_12 Live Member
    187 karma

    Do every single LG section from PTs 1-35 untimed/timed/and watch the explanation videos as many times as you need to for every single game until you basically get every single question on each game both correct and completed in or under the target time that JY gives . Some games you'll only need to repeat once or twice. Others you may need to repeat 5-10 times. This will give you a solid foundation in making inferences. This method has made LG my favorite section. Best of luck to you! You've got this. Just put in the time.

  • LauraC829LauraC829 Alum Member
    218 karma

    @ecarr_12 said:
    Do every single LG section from PTs 1-35 untimed/timed/and watch the explanation videos as many times as you need to for every single game until you basically get every single question on each game both correct and completed in or under the target time that JY gives . Some games you'll only need to repeat once or twice. Others you may need to repeat 5-10 times. This will give you a solid foundation in making inferences. This method has made LG my favorite section. Best of luck to you! You've got this. Just put in the time.

    Hi! Is there a way to just get the logic games for 1-35?

  • akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

    @LauraC829 said:

    @ecarr_12 said:
    Do every single LG section from PTs 1-35 untimed/timed/and watch the explanation videos as many times as you need to for every single game until you basically get every single question on each game both correct and completed in or under the target time that JY gives . Some games you'll only need to repeat once or twice. Others you may need to repeat 5-10 times. This will give you a solid foundation in making inferences. This method has made LG my favorite section. Best of luck to you! You've got this. Just put in the time.

    Hi! Is there a way to just get the logic games for 1-35?

    Yes, Ultimate+ includes Logic Games Bundle (LG from PT1-35).

  • Nunuboy1994Nunuboy1994 Free Trial Member
    346 karma

    Just do it

Sign In or Register to comment.