Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Study Group for Feb/Apr 2024 LSAT

ryanphoward79ryanphoward79 Core Member
edited December 2023 in Study Groups 54 karma

🔢 I'm currently scoring: 160-165
📆 My planned test date: February 2024 or April 2024
📈 To study, I have been: Have been studying for several months now. My studying has consisted of different methods throughout.
🔑 My goals for this group are: Help each other out with our respective goals. Whether you are new to studying or have been studying for months such as myself, I hope that this space can be used so that we can collaboratively help one another achieve our objectives.
🔍 We'll focus on: Anything and everything!
👥 Study Group Name: TBD
📚 When we'll meet and what we'll do: Online/Zoom. Chat app TBD. I am personally located in NY, but all timezones are welcome!
✅ How to join:

EDIT: WE HAVE MOVED TO DISCORD, SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, SIMPLY USE THIS LINK https://discord.gg/fvMaWgWPg7.

Like I said above, this group is open to all, from beginners to long-time studiers. I just hope that this study group can help each and every person in it and that we can use this group not only to learn and improve our studying, but also where we can reliably hold each other accountable as we get closer to the test date(s).

Comments