Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The LSAT and Color

danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 4181 karma

A friend of mine and I were discussing PT 76 (a PT I had never done before), and I went rummaging through my LSAT material, when I found PT 76, its cover a sort of sea green. Now, my first reaction was that PT 76 does NOT "feel" like a sea green to me. My friend said the same and voiced his dissatisfaction with PT 77's vibrant red, a point I myself was about to make!

We both agreed PT 72 felt right with its purple cover and that PT 77 needed a more neutral color. Does anyone get this way when looking at these PTs? There's some psychology to this, I just know it!

Comments

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma

I think the lovely diarrhea brown of PT 75 is by far the most appropriate color for any PT. Honestly, they should just start using the poop emoji as the cover for future PTs.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@dantlee14 said:
    I think the lovely diarrhea brown of PT 75 is by far the most appropriate color for any PT. Honestly, they should just start using the poop emoji as the cover for future PTs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahha :joy:

• SherryS1SherryS1 Member
    477 karma

Honestly, I think they should all be black and 72 should have featured a casket on it :smile:

@dantlee14 said:

This is too funny. I just literally laughed out loud.

• draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    edited January 2017 916 karma

This thread made my day! Thanks guys! I totally agree - black or dark brown for all PTs is most appropriate. xD

• BryantFuBryantFu Alum Member
    72 karma

@dantlee14 said:

• Darth JuristDarth Jurist Member
    453 karma

@dantlee14 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I agree! PT 75 will forever be a PT which will live in infamy. This is has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read on these forums. If I start to freak out on Saturday, I am going to think of this thread to calm me down. Thank you for this, I really needed it today!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

The different colors actually bother my OCD somewhat ... I wish they would all just be one like shade of navy blue/black. Just ordered PT 80! I wonder what color it shall be?

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    edited January 2017 2573 karma

I had no clue what I was getting into when I clicked on this! Y'all are crazy! Lol

• Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    The different colors actually bother my OCD somewhat ... I wish they would all just be one like shade of navy blue/black. Just ordered PT 80! I wonder what color it shall be?

https://www.amazon.com/Official-LSAT-PrepTest-80-Dec/dp/0998339709/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485914739&sr=8-1&keywords=lsat+80

Shitty

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@"Accounts Playable" said:
    Shitty

That is what I heard a lot of people say after taking that test....

@danielznelson Poor thing, when is that nintendo thingy shipping... You are in deep burn-out from awaiting acceptances:)

on Saturday, I am going to think of this thread to calm me down.
    All the best on Saturday!

@montaha.rizeq I bought a lipstick to match my PT 79:) haha

They better have a good color for June - I am framing the sucker:)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Accounts Playable" - Hahaha! Just got mine in the the mail... Pretty bad, but it has a bit of a gold/metallic to it. Though, its still pretty shitty lmao

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

@"Alex Divine" @danielznelson is PT 80 actually the color of the so called "ugliest color in the world" Pantone 48C?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ugliest-color-pantone_us_57570df6e4b0ca5c7b504538

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@twssmith said:

@danielznelson Poor thing, when is that nintendo thingy shipping... You are in deep burn-out from awaiting acceptances:)

Gramps playing Switch like:
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/213/721/6eb.gif

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

I actually liked PT 80's color, haha. It's neutral, which goes well with an even number (and 0).

It's not THAT bad.

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

@"montaha.rizeq" said:

@twssmith said:

Gramps playing Switch like:
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/213/721/6eb.gif

Haha, best GIF ever. How did you even find that?

And that's what my client and his classmates would be doing if I were to ever let them play it. They're bad enough with my 3DS.