Free Tutoring - RC (ENDED)

2»

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@attalla253 said:
    @Sami Hey, do you mind telling me how i can get the passages from PT#3, do I need to order these in advance?

Yes.

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

Thank you so much for doing this, Sami! I will be there to help however I can. I look forward to it!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Great idea, count me in <3
    http://i.imgur.com/T7CxvtV.gif

edited May 2017 11542 karma

@attalla253 said:
    @Sami Hey, do you mind telling me how i can get the passages from PT#3, do I need to order these in advance?

Yep...these PTs are all available in the ultimate+ pack though.

11542 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    Thank you so much for doing this, Sami! I will be there to help however I can. I look forward to it!

I've heard spectacular things about your LSAT help, glad you'll be there!

• Grace...Grace... Alum Member
    339 karma

I also would like to join. Thank you for doing this.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@attalla253 said:

Hey PT 1-35 are now available in Core-Curriculum as DRM Docs. So there you go <3 <3. Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

10774 karma

@"Grace..." said:
    I also would like to join. Thank you for doing this.

My pleasure. Can't wait to see you there. : )

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:

I hope you know I am soo looking forward to this because of you. Thank you <3

10774 karma

@imran123 said:
    @Sami not sure if I can join this session. It is too early for me. Is it possible to organise other sessions somewhere between 7pm and 9pm (EDT) ?

Hey Imran,

That's sad that you can't make it. And I'll try next time to accomodate you. But if we do another passage and it lasts longer than 7pm you should join. : )

• rebekahdrebekahd Member
    18 karma

Can't make it but wish I could. Would love if you did another one because RC is also my worst section at the moment as well.

10774 karma

@rebekahdidlake said:
    Can't make it but wish I could. Would love if you did another one because RC is also my worst section at the moment as well.

I am probably going to do at least three, so don't worry. Let me know what time works best for you. : )

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I'll be there for the next one :)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@Sami said:

@attalla253 said:

Hey PT 1-35 are now available in Core-Curriculum as DRM Docs. So there you go <3 <3. Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

I didn't notice that now they are available!! Thank you!! ❤️

10774 karma

Okay, we are on : )