[Ended] Office Hours with Sage David "Accounts Playable" | Thursday, June 1 | 6:30 PM EDT

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
edited July 2017 in Webinars 27821 karma

Ask him anything!

Office Hours with David

Thursday, June 1, 6:30 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/181002101

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 181-002-101

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

After specific questions, could you revisit your skipping strategies in RC that you shared during the RC intensive? Thx:)

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited May 2017 2301 karma

Yeah, insight into RC skipping strategies would be awesome. I have come to realize that it is one of the most important skills on RC. This is especially true now that the LSAT writers are commonly placing a 5-star difficulty question in the first passage and sometimes making the second passage the most difficult in the set. It is crucial to sometimes avoid these landmines in order to reach the low-hanging fruit at the end of the section.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited June 2017 9372 karma

I'm interested in learning about RC skipping strategies!

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@akistotle said:
    I'm interested in learning about RC skipping strategies!

If you guys ask about skipping strategies for RC can you please post your notes afterward? I have a commitment I can't skip tonight so I won't be able to attend, but I'd love to hear more insight into this.

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

This kind of ties into RC skipping strategies, but I'd be interested in learning on what to do if you run out of time on the last passage i.e. 5-6 minutes for passage 4.

• batniki1batniki1 Alum Member
    226 karma

This is supposed to be happening right now, no?

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

This was awesome!! Sorry for all the questions!

• batniki1batniki1 Alum Member
    226 karma

It would be very much appreciated if you guys manage to post a question or two that was answered for those that were unable to make it! Love for you and the entire 7sage community <3