Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI (72-81) is here!

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Oh snap!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

I collect these books even though I have 1-75 on PDF and all the rest of the 10 actuals on Hard copy. I just like collecting these damn things. I need to stop wasting money though, haha. It is cool that it is finally out now though!

• sjiang666sjiang666 Alum Member
    157 karma

Is this version ready to ship? I have all hard copy of PT 50-80, and I just find that the single PT 81 is still pre-order. I prefer to buy PT 81 only to save couple of bucks... and I just feel better when the book I have to open looks thinner. haha ;)

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

I collect these books even though I have 1-75 on PDF and all the rest of the 10 actuals on Hard copy. I just like collecting these damn things. I need to stop wasting money though, haha.

Hoardersareawesome

• doyouevenLSATdoyouevenLSAT Core Member
    609 karma

is 7sage going to make 81 available for Ult+ ?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

I collect these books even though I have 1-75 on PDF and all the rest of the 10 actuals on Hard copy. I just like collecting these damn things. I need to stop wasting money though, haha.

Hoardersareawesome

Haha I just moved and am still in the process. I am beginning to see my book collection has gotten out of control. You never really know how heavy 10 boxes of books are until you're loading them on a UHaul. As for LSAT stuff, for some reason, I just feel like I have to collect them all like Pokemon, lol.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@MichaelTheArchAngel said:

Yes, I am sure they will. In due time, most likely when the LSAC releases it themselves. My guess would be in the next 6 weeks, maybe 8. Again. Just a guess.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Yes.

edited July 2017 609 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

Haha I just moved and am still in the process. I am beginning to see my book collection has gotten out of control. You never really know how heavy 10 boxes of books are until you're loading them on a UHaul. As for LSAT stuff, for some reason, I just feel like I have to collect them all like Pokemon, lol.

Hey i feel the same way, i got Powerscore series, Manhattan series, Lsat trainer, Blueprint, and unfortunately 7sage was the last CC i committed to. I had a sticky post from a youtube video staring at me for two months "look into 7sage", then one week in june for 3 days i watched most of the webinars and lessons and was regretting purchasing blueprint.

I read that Manhattan was good for LR and RC.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

Hey i feel the same way, i got Powerscore series, Manhattan series, Lsat trainer, Blueprint, and unfortunately 7sage was the last CC i committed to. I had a sticky post from a youtube video staring at me for two months look i to 7sage, then one week in june for 3 days i watched most of the webinars and lessons and was regretting purchasing blueprint.

Same, though never tried BP -- heard it was mediocre from a friend who took it.

I wish I got 7Sage and Manhattan first, but I think Powerscore first wasn't the worst thing for me. I think they are decent at breaking down the very basic fundamentals.

609 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

Hey i feel the same way, i got Powerscore series, Manhattan series, Lsat trainer, Blueprint, and unfortunately 7sage was the last CC i committed to. I had a sticky post from a youtube video staring at me for two months look i to 7sage, then one week in june for 3 days i watched most of the webinars and lessons and was regretting purchasing blueprint.

I wish I got 7Sage and Manhattan first, but I think Powerscore first wasn't the worst thing for me. I think they are decent at breaking down the very basic fundamentals.

I'm trying to get through 7sage and then fininish off the rest of the other material, while tagging important details that must be part of the habits required for the test.

My goal was to study each question type from across the courses and consolidate their ideas for their specific tips on the question types.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

Hey i feel the same way, i got Powerscore series, Manhattan series, Lsat trainer, Blueprint, and unfortunately 7sage was the last CC i committed to. I had a sticky post from a youtube video staring at me for two months "look into 7sage", then one week in june for 3 days i watched most of the webinars and lessons and was regretting purchasing blueprint.

Dang that sucks; I am so glad I stumbled upon 7Sage second after the Trainer. 7Sage is Definitely the best resource.

edited July 2017 609 karma

i dont mind the other purchases, its just i wish i started the CC back in April after my exams ended. I was studying PS LR, then Switched to PS LG till the middle of June where i looked up Youtube and found 7sage's LG foolproof method. That's when i opted to subscribe to their plan simply because it was a different learning experience than self-study books. Also, i found that it is true that the other CC's will sell you on their 3month, 6month, 9month, plans, selling you on the hope those timeframes are doable, whereas 7sage was different in it realistic expectations.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

I'm trying to get through 7sage and then fininish off the rest of the other material, while tagging important details that must be part of the habits required for the test.

My goal was to study each question type from across the courses and consolidate their ideas for their specific tips on the question types.

I find that mixing resources tends to be fine, but doing one at at a time is usual best. If not, you won't really have a good idea of which strategy is working or not. I'd recommend finishing 7Sage. That, along with MLSAT, have been my favorites. So if you can, finish 7Sage (I think its the best and most comprehensive) then reach for the outside resources for different perspectives as needed. One trap people often fall into is just trying to study as many books, for as long as possible. Eventually you got to just commit and start taking timed sections, drills, and tests. And usually once you know the basics its time. You can always go back and re-read chapters and re-watch lessons as you find out what you need to reinforce.

Just my opinion. I remember buying Powerscore Bibles + workbooks, Cambridge Packets. Manhattan. The LSAT Trainer and PR and Kaplan. I spent thousands probably. It turns out all I really needed was the $179 7Sage starter package and maybe the MLSAT set. The Cambridge packets are pretty amazing, too, so no regrets there. However, 7Sage sort of has their version of them now, anyway.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@uhinberg said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:
    Oh snap!!!

Hoardersareawesome

Dang that sucks; I am so glad I stumbled upon 7Sage second after the Trainer. 7Sage is Definitely the best resource.

It is arguably the best resource as far as the classes I know, especially price wise. I won't lie, but I also think Manhattan LSAT is very good too. They're prices are just insane compared to what you get with 7Sage. And I can't speak on PS or BP in-class courses, but I know they're expensive. Lastly, as far as Testmasters, I have heard some horror stories of instructors that just wouldn't show and didn't know much about the test.

But so far, I couldn't be happier with 7Sage. I think JY is just made for teaching this test and that and the community makes this place special and unique. <3

• nicole.brooklynnicole.brooklyn Alum Member
    341 karma

The Amazon page says October 4th!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"nicole.burdakin" said:
    The Amazon page says October 4th!

Noice! Only a couple more months ... sweeeeet!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

damn it wish it was released b4 the sep test date

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@kkrystyna said:

Ahhh you'll have everything but 81, so you'll be good :) It still is silly, but perhaps it will come out a bit early. October does seem a bit on the later side.

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@kkrystyna said:

Ahhh you'll have everything but 81, so you'll be good :) It still is silly, but perhaps it will come out a bit early. October does seem a bit on the later side.

It is just so much more cost effective in the bundle!

• savage613savage613 Member
    2 karma

Does anybody know if 72-81 will be available on kindle?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@kkrystyna said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@kkrystyna said:

It is just so much more cost effective in the bundle!

Yeah, each tests is between 5 and 8 bucks. Buying the bundles for $30-ish is definitely more cost effective.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@savage613 said:
    Does anybody know if 72-81 will be available on kindle?

Good question. I do not, but I would doubt it at this point with LSAC's cracking down on PDFs. Which is why 7Sage uses protected Edocs that I'm not sure a Kindle would be ideal for using.