Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sept. Test Takers—Question for you

ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 513 karma

Okay lets get real... how many times have you gone to the LSAC website to see if your score was available? lol

alt text

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I won't bother until the week of the 12th. In the mean time I lurk here and on Reddit to get my LSAT fix...

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2017 9377 karma

PowerScore predicts that it’s going to be released on the official date, so I won’t even check until the 12th.

• xtinextinextinextine Member
    861 karma

I haven't checked at all, actually (I already know I need to retake :disappointed: ). Do we get an email when the score is posted?

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@xtinextine said:
    I haven't checked at all, actually (I already know I need to retake :disappointed: ). Do we get an email when the score is posted?

Yeah - and every forum in the world will explode with "ITS GRAY!!!!@@!#!@!@!@" posts...

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@xtinextine said:

You'll get an e--mail. But beware, there is no buffer; you click on the e-mail and voila, there's your score.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

Haven’t checked at all, and I’ll work really hard to not look till at least the 11th

• xtinextinextinextine Member
    861 karma

@uhinberg said:

@xtinextine said:

You'll get an e--mail. But beware, there is no buffer; you click on the e-mail and voila, there's your score.

Oh god... thanks for the warning. I'll make sure not to open the email while I'm at work.