Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Cali- Maybe Y'all Are On To Something??

I guess you guys really know what's up with wanting to stay & study law in Cali. Recently just saw this news article and I guess practicing law on the West Coast for many reasons including the people. Thought of all those in the past convo we had.
http://start.att.net/slideshow/category/news/article/att-the_happiest_cities_in_america-att

Comments

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

:)

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

But... but the study could have used an unrepresentative sample or a flawed methodology! D:

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Just got back the other day from another trip to SD. There are some areas of major appeal in CA. I can see why it's a popular destination. The sad fact though is that most areas are not affordable :neutral:

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

It looks to me like given the number of cities in California compared to the Dakotas their placement on this survey is an endorsement of moving to North or South Dakota.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited March 2018 3652 karma

I think, if you're talking to people who want to get a 170+ and go to a T14, then that's why you might be hearing a lot of people say they want to stay in the west coast/go to school in the west coast. There's only Berkeley and Stanford here. Someone who wants to work on the east coast, who is aiming for a t14, doesnt really need to announce their interest in working on the east coast, since most of the t14s are out there/place there anyways.