Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting Sucks & Does Anyone Else Miss Studying?

Is it just me or does anyone else miss their routine for studying for the lsat? Waiting for the actual exam day was (to me) way better, and at least kept me busy! My schedule for studying for this thing kept my mind off the approaching date, and it always felt like time flew by. But now, with this next damn part. Waiting to hear from these schools? Naw, my patience is pretty much eliminated. I can't lie, I really do miss being stressed and way too studious. Anyone else?? :(

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

It's interesting to hear someone's experience whose on the other side of this. I'm still studying for September and I have a long way to go. I get frustrated sometimes but I keep envisioning that 170 and know it will be worth it in the end. I guess what I'm trying to say is that once I never have to look at the LSAT again, I will be a very happy person.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

I can't lie, I really do miss being stressed and way too studious.

Don't worry. You will get there eventually... I believe law schools are quite capable of giving their students stress and workload.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited March 2018 4423 karma

@FixedDice said:

I can't lie, I really do miss being stressed and way too studious.

Don't worry. You will get there eventually... I believe law schools are quite capable of giving their students stress and workload.

But where will we be stressed?

Edit: and at what price?

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited March 2018 1804 karma

@"Seeking Perfection" said:
    But where will we be stressed?

Edit: and at what price?

I thought we all knew that each 7Sager gets into at least one school of his or her choice, with a decent discount to top it off! ;) I cannot tell which one at what price, of course. My parents gave me many gifts; prophecy most unfortunately wasn't one of them.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

I dont miss studying at all. I have been spending the past couple weeks going out with friends I haven't seen in a while(due to lsats), getting treated out to nice restaurants for my recent b-day and doing alot of happy hours!

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

I'm trying to get very excited about it. I'm reaching the end of my wait cycle (I've heard back about acceptances but not $$) and so I'll probably make a final decision around mid April. But I've been overall excited about my results and am super excited for the next stage of hoops to jump through. :)

Seriously though, studying or the LSAT was the most diligent, emotionally and physically healthy I've ever been. I'm going to try my best to replicate that when I finally start classes.

I work two really rewarding jobs, have a rich social life, and recently fell in love (for the last time in probably a long time), so I'm really soaking up my final days as a non-lawyer.

What are y'all doing in your final months? :)

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

I def miss studying. Weird. Never thought I'd say that but I def do. I think it's more about the routine. I have to figure out something else to do now.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Yep, miss the LSAT a lot. I hate this purgatory I’m in right now

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

At least with the LSAT our destiny was more in our control. Right now it feels like it’s in the hands of the Deans!!