Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite JY Quotes

Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
in Off-topic 553 karma

I realize there's likely a bunch of old threads about this, but what are some of everyone's favorite lines from JY? A recent one for me comes from PT 75.1.19.

Comments

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

Anytime he's cursing or making fun of the stimulus for being stupid, I get a good laugh. He's a great teacher.

• edited June 2018 439 karma

Oh man there is one where hes like talking about a floater or something and says "hes off getting high somewhere" cant remember what PT though :[

He talks about weed a lot though I've noticed...... hmmmm :trollface:

• cdaddario2cdaddario2 Member
    362 karma

LSAT 18 Sect. 4 ?21; ..."Why are you shitting on Harpers design?!....just like shove some mashed potato into the guitar....obviously you don't want to shove food into a guitar"...
    Effin' Awesome.

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Something along the lines of 'You're not special. Everyone can get good at logic games. Don't think you can't get good at logic games.'

• rpadr007rpadr007 Member
    101 karma

'Were going to need to split this game board up'

• AlessioMatteoAlessioMatteo Free Trial Member
    42 karma

"If that was at all unclear to you, then you may need to go back and review your foundational lessons in conditional logic."

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

"this one is really simple sequencing game, should take you about 5-6 minutes"

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

"I know I haven't mentioned this yet, but am is before pm" in a sequencing game is pure magic.

• AlessioMatteoAlessioMatteo Free Trial Member
    edited June 2018 42 karma

"Wait, I always forget this, let me check for floaters."

• scales_of_jscales_of_j Member
    82 karma

"I don't need caffeine, I'm on Adderrall, thank you very much"

• Return On InferenceReturn On Inference Alum Member
    503 karma

There's one reading passage (can't remember which) about critical theory or something, and the entire video is just one huge J.Y. roast. I wish I could remember which passage it was because there were so many choice quotes in that one...

• MicolashMicolash Member
    edited June 2018 218 karma

On chronology: "Think about it this way. You know, every day, around 5 am. I go up to the roof and I do this really elaborate sun dance and in the middle of this dance, I actually sacrifice a chicken. And this is all true."

I couldn't stop laughing for a good minute and it still cracks me up every time I revisit the lesson.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

PT 35, Logic Game 3:

"I know the LSAT is trying to be culturally sensitive and stuff, but there are no Shiro's and Umeko's in the Kim family"

I actually thought the exact same thing the first time I did that game.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Classic one:
    "F**k seagulls. Always shitting everywhere."
    https://7sage.com/lesson/changes-in-sea-temperature-ap-question/

• Asif MahmudAsif Mahmud Alum Member
    80 karma

3:44: "Or, maybe they did in fact have a HUUUUGE boner for Homer but there wasn't enough Homer to go around."
    https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-19-section-2-question-21/