Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December Curve?!?!

AislingzAislingz Free Trial Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 74 karma
Hey guys, I know this is early considering that we just took the test. BUT, what do you guys think the December curve will be?! Can we expect the usual generous December curve?!

I cannot wait 3 weeks for my score. The uncertainty is killing me!

Comments

• tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    It better be a -15 points for 170 because this was hard as f***
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    I'm with @jdawg in thinking -12. I might even go with a -11. I suck at games still and felt okay with the games. RC only had one passage that messed with me. LR was tough, but reasonable with only a few wildcards.

I think -12 is a good guess. That said, @tsamvelyan I hope you're right :)
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Didn't take it but from what I have gathered, I believe the difficulty of the test warrants a -12 to -13 curve. :)
  • AislingzAislingz Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    I can't even assess how I did on the test. I felt logical reasoning and reading comp were "easy." Of course, there's always a chance of making silly mistakes under time pressure (and I really hope I didn't miss bubble anything). However, logic game, which I normally get -0 to -2, really threw me off. I scrambled through the last two games. I'm hoping that I did well enough on the other 3 sections to balance out logic game. But thinking about the potential silly mistakes that I might have made on the other 3 sections is stressing me out. Why is waiting for the score worse than waiting to take the test? It's so bad that I dreamt about the LSAT last night...
  • SnowballSnowball Member
    111 karma
    The same here! I consistently perform well in logic games but sucked the last game yesterday. I have 10 min left for it but when 5 min was called, I cannot pin down any answer choices for at least 4 questions though I eliminated several....then I was just literally frozen there, bubbled answers, and couldn't think...Usually, I will have 5 min to spare in the end...I guess this last-minutes relaxation deprives me of the ability to work on questions steadily even when 5 min was called.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Last game was a time sink. For the life of me, I just could not get my rules and connect them together.
  • LeBisondeMistLeBisondeMist Alum Member
    135 karma
    I didn't take the test, but the majority of what I've heard elsewhere is -12/13.
  • dhanneetdhanneet Alum Member
    138 karma
    @LeBisondeMist What do you mean by -12/13?
  • LeBisondeMistLeBisondeMist Alum Member
    135 karma
    @dhanneet. Oh, sorry I meant -12/-13. As in I've heard people say they think it will be either -12 or -13.
  • dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
    94 karma
    -13 or -14. December LSAT's are usually pretty high in curves. There's good reason to believe we can expect something similar to last year's.
  • kellysmellykellysmelly Alum Member
    84 karma
    DEC 2013 LSAT curve of -14 for a 170, -29 for a 160, and -46 for a 150.
  • AislingzAislingz Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    ^ I like this curve!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    -37 for 170. Lol jk that would never happen