Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September Lsat 2019 Logic Games

piercewriter96piercewriter96 Free Trial Member
edited September 2019 in September 2019 LSAT 115 karma

The first question to the second game needs to be re-evaluated. I wasted so much time on this “easy” question and I still couldn’t figure out which one didn’t follow the rules. Anyone else had trouble?

Comments

• Anonymouse-1Anonymouse-1 Alum Member
    189 karma

Seems to be a common issue. We will have a lot more consensus from others, Im sure, when people return from their testing center to talk about this awful LG section.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Think I skipped this and guessed. I can’t be sure. I don’t remember the last time I guessed on more than one question in Logic games but I must have bubbles in at least 3 skipped questions at the last minute.

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    edited September 2019 192 karma

So the trick here was in the question stem - the arragement of artifacts wasn't a straight line, but a circle.

edit i meant stimulus

• elias7291elias7291 Alum Member
    269 karma

@"Trees are Gone" said:
    So the trick here was in the question stem - the arragement of artifacts wasn't a straight line, but a circle.

edit i meant stimulus

Agree. i also was tripped up by this question until i realized this.

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    edited September 2019 550 karma

I thought about putting them in a straight line like 7-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 and just placing the variable in 7 at the end and beginning but decided on the circle instead. I don't remember if there were 7 variables or 6 but you get my point. Now that I look back at it I probably should have done it with the straight line.