Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT88 on sale (for course registrants only) for $5.97!

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
in General 1421 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

For a limited time, you can pick up PrepTest 88 (September 2019 LSAT) for $5.97 here:
https://7sage.com/addons/

This comes with digital testing and the password-protected PDF of PT88, and a +1 month extension to your account.

Once the explanations are available, they will automatically be added to your account if you have access to this PT.

Please note that you must be enrolled in a Starter, Premium, or Ultimate course to add this PT on. Ultimate+ automatically has this PT added on.

Comments

• 604wannabealawyer604wannabealawyer Alum Member
    94 karma

This is amazing... thank you! I'm taking both Oct and Nov LSATS. Wish me luck

• Cookie MoonCookie Moon Member
    264 karma

when will we have access to LR explanation videos?

• Hi @kikislsat!

when will we have access to LR explanation videos?

We will have the explanation videos up in about 30-60 days.

• kateinathenskateinathens Alum Member
    28 karma

Thanks! :)

• temoore90temoore90 Alum Member
    7 karma

Do all of the PrepTest add-ons come with digital testing?

• rbrevillerbreville Member
    67 karma

Am I able to print the PT out after purchasing?

• @rbreville

Am I able to print the PT out after purchasing?

Yes! Go to "Syllabus" >> "PrepTest 88 - Print and take test."

• edited October 2019 276 karma

@temoore90

Do all of the PrepTest add-ons come with digital testing?

Yes, all the add-ons come with the option to use the digital tester!

• Matthew19941Matthew19941 Core Member
    102 karma

How soon after a test is available can we expect the explanations?

• I have extended for 2 months and do not see the prep tests added on.

• elias7291elias7291 Alum Member
    269 karma

@"Elaine --Student Service--"

When does this offer expire?

• LSATisthehardestthingLSATisthehardestthing Free Trial Member
    98 karma

Hi, I am done with the LSAT (had my final take in Oct in Asia). I really want to have access to this PT to see the infamous LG section (I just really like solving LG problems..lol). Would it be possible to somehow purchase it directly from 7sage? If not, would it be possible to sign up for 7sage and then purchase PT88 and then get money back guaranteed on the account? @"Elaine --Student Service--"

• @Matthew19941

How soon after a test is available can we expect the explanations?

We will have the explanation videos up in about 30-60 days.

• edited October 2019 276 karma

@Justicerequiresconsequences

I have extended for 2 months and do not see the prep tests added on.

PrepTest 88 doesn't show up on your account page yet because the test is so new and there are no explanations videos for it yet. However, you can still access the test to take digitally or to print and take via the Syllabus tab.

Let me know if you need any more help accessing it!

• @elias7291

When does this offer expire?

Oct. 31st!

• @LSATisthehardestthing

Hi, I am done with the LSAT (had my final take in Oct in Asia). I really want to have access to >this PT to see the infamous LG section (I just really like solving LG problems..lol). Would it be >possible to somehow purchase it directly from 7sage? If not, would it be possible to sign up for >7sage and then purchase PT88 and then get money back guaranteed on the account?

Hi there!

Unfortunately, you cannot sign up for 7Sage, purchase the PT, and then get a refund. The policy is to allow students genuinely interested in the course to explore without fear of losing their money, and this falls outside of that.

• annrachweilaannrachweila Alum Member
    21 karma

I am currently enrolled in the Starter package with a LSAC waiver. Am I still able to purchase PT88 from 7sage?

• @annrachweila

I am currently enrolled in the Starter package with a LSAC waiver. Am I still able to purchase ?>PT88 from 7sage?

Unfortunately, LSAC waiver Starter packages operate differently - with those, you can't purchase extensions or PrepTests, but you can upgrade to Premium, Ultimate, or Ultimate+, which will allow you to make purchases.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• annrachweilaannrachweila Alum Member
    21 karma

I was told via email by 7Sage that I qualify for $179 off with the LSAC waiver if I purchase Premium, Ultimate or Ultimate+. On the upgrading menu, it said that Premium course costs $170 to upgrade. Does that mean I can upgrade it for free if I provide my waiver?

• @annrachweila

I was told via email by 7Sage that I qualify for $179 off with the LSAC waiver if I purchase Premium, Ultimate or Ultimate+. On the upgrading menu, it said that Premium course costs $170 to upgrade. Does that mean I can upgrade it for free if I provide my waiver?

Unfortunately, the fee wavier covers either a free Starter account or $179 off Premium, Ultimate, or Ultimate+. Since you have already used the waiver for a free account, you wouldn't be able to also get the $179 off.

Let me know if you have any further questions!