Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat score is out!!!!

migalunamigaluna Free Trial Member
in General 58 karma
Do they not tell u how many items you got wrong and right in each sections??? I am confused

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Feb tests are undisclosed so you only get your score and percentile.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3462 karma
    If it's an undisclosed test I'm guessing they only show you your score? But I may be wrong.
  • migalunamigaluna Free Trial Member
    58 karma
    Ohhh that blows. So curious how i did in each section :/
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 1294 karma
    Mehhhhhhhhhh I did alright to just sneak my way into the schools I applied to. I'm wondering if I should keep studying for a third retake.
    edited March 2015 3462 karma
    @Matt1234567 what did you get? If you don't mind me asking? Would you retake in June?
    1294 karma
    @emli1000 I was scoring 160s PT, and I got a 157 official. This was with me missing the last LG game which could have easily boosted me to a 160. I know I can do better with more time. Ugh I donnu, I'm thinking if I do retake, to dedicate full time studying again and take in October.
    58 karma
    I already expired my 3 retakes so most likely to never look at lsat again. I am whatever with my score enough to get scholarship from chapman, loyola may or may not get accepted to uci and usc. I have improved 12 points from my diagnostic in 9 months. Thank you J.Y and 7sage team for all ur wonderful logic games videos. Dunno what i would have done without them.
    1294 karma
    @migaluna Great news! Best of luck.
    3462 karma
    I see. @Matt1234567 @migaluna congrats to the two of you!
  • lbalestrierilbalestrieri Alum Member
    110 karma
    AHHH I still don't have my score! =[
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    6 point increase from my December score. YES!!!!!
    1294 karma
    Congrats @tsamvelyan that's impressive!
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    congrats @tsamvelyan
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    Thanks everyone. The hope is alive for my dream school Berkeley! Best of luck everyone!!
    1294 karma
    @lbalestrieri hang in there, last time I didn't get mine until a couple of hours after most people posted theirs!
  • lbalestrierilbalestrieri Alum Member
    110 karma
    @Matt1234567 Thanks! I've been sitting here constantly checking my email and refreshing the lsac page. I've started to think I did something wrong on the paperwork or bubbled the wrong test. Hopefully I get it soon!
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    Ahh no hope for my dream school :-( better hit the prep again . actually scored much lower than my preptests (about 7-10 points)
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    @pritisharma I scored lower too. We got this come June!
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @blah170blah UnfortunatelyI scored lower than expected too.
  • ValBerroaValBerroa Alum Member
    77 karma
    If you guys don't mind can you say your prior score and the new Lsat score. Thanks. I need encouragement.
    1294 karma
    @ValBerroa My original diagnostic score was a 133. I scored a 157 official. I have been hitting the 160 mark on PT's leading up to the Feb exam.
  • ValBerroaValBerroa Alum Member
    edited March 2015 77 karma
    @ Matt1234567 Congrats. How many hours a week do you study?
  • bonjoursmbonjoursm Alum Member
    181 karma
    Scored lower than my PT by 5 points. I choked on the games. Will be applying to a few schools of which I have a 60-75% chance of getting into while studying for June
    58 karma
    At least you guys have more shots! While i am glad i dont have to study for lsat anymore i wish i had another shot. So use your 3 shots wisely and plan ahead and see where you could really improve. Sometimes matter of few points make huge difference in the amount of money and school rankings you can get. Esp if one year of studying could possibly give u full ride might as well, that is like more money than an annual salary at some jobs. I feel like i could push it to 165ish with more practice and lg drills. My LR has been stagnant for long time -5. So i feel like lg and rc could improve lot more, but i expired my 3 shots
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @pritisharma @blah170blah @ddakjiking you guys will do well... focus on June... its literally around the corner and now you know the ins and outs of the curriculum... PT, BR the hell out of PTs and go own this test! All the best!
    1294 karma
    @ValBerroa i studied roughly around 25-30 hrs a week while working.
    Congrats @Matt1234567 and @migaluna :) and @Matt1234567 if you believe that if there is a chance that you could even get your score up by a couple of points, you should definitely retake it... judging by what you told me, I think there is every chance that this might happen... a game is worth a full 5 points at least and even if you can get a few of those points it is totally worth it! The range that you're in, every point can jump the school that you get!!! A 162 odd can mean a Boston College, or a William and Mary or a UCI - all top law schools.
    edited March 2015 1294 karma
    @"Nilesh S" Thanks! Yes. That's what I'm thinking to do. The only problem is that I would have to apply for the next admission cycle next year which would kind of be a bummer. I'm going to keep studying regardless, because what you say makes a lot of sense. If I don't get accepted this cycle, and If my PT marks keep improving, I might just delay law school for another year to try and get a shot at potential scholarships.
    @Matt1234567 - you totally should.... this could also mean scholarship money at those schools... trust me... I know from personal experience - and I delayed my law school by a year to give my self a shot at the best school that I could go to as well so I'm a huge advocate of that strategy if it comes to that.
  • rachelthompson84rachelthompson84 Alum Member
    10 karma
    My diagnostic was 145, I was hitting 152-154 on PT, and I got a 140 on the Feb. 2015 test. I only bought 7Sage 5 days before the test. I wish I had used it to study instead of powerscore for the previous 2 months. I'm devastated. A 140 is awful :( :( :(
    3462 karma
    3462 karma
    @rachelthompson84 Aww!! You can always attempt the LSAT again and take it in June or October or whenever you think you've mastered the LSAT prep! Don't give up! At least you were able to find 7Sage and now there's hope in reaching a 165+
    3438 karma
    @rachelthompson84 you did the right thing by getting 7sage. It builds the right foundations that you need for getting the best score that you can on the LSAT... the one way in which 7sage's curriculum differs from all the other material that I have seen out there is that 7sage actually breaks down the mechanism behind the process of getting to the right answer... it gives you the tools to get to the right answer. This is a HUGE advantage as you will be extremely well prepared come test time... and forget about the 140... you're going to be seeing a HUGE increase provided you study with the materials given here as well as the methods prescribed here!!! All the best for your next attempt!
  • pannabpannab Alum Member
    28 karma
    Is there somewhere in LSAT analytics or so where we are supposed to register our actual test results?
    3438 karma
    After every test in the curriculum there is a score BR link... when you enter your score there it immediately gets registered for the analytics automatically.
  • pannabpannab Alum Member
    28 karma
    @"Nilesh S" Thanks, I meant our actual LSAT results that we just got?
  • Ben SchnellBen Schnell Alum Member
    54 karma
    My diagnostic was 145. Got a 156 in December 2013 with little prep. Started prepping pretty seriously November 2014 - February test via 7sage and got a 163. A little disappointed - my prep tests were 160-170, and I think I scored around my average, but I did hope I could have pulled a couple extra points. Would really like to blind review my test. Gonna cross my fingers for entrances and, if not, write again in October.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    6 point jump from my first test in 2011, not thrilled tho honestly as my practice tests were 10-12 points higher than that and BR were 20 points higher. that last Reading comp mustve done it...Back to the grind for June..
    1294 karma
    @pannab do you mean to input your February test result onto the 7sage scoring system? I don't believe you can. The February LSATS are never disclosed from what I understand. That means you just get your marks and the actual test never gets released. To register in the analytical system in 7 Sage, you would need for the test to be released.
    10 karma
    @emli1000 thank you for the knd words! Yes, June or October mean proving I can do 10, 15 even 20 points better with hard work!
    10 karma
    @"Nilesh S" Thank you! I guess the only advantage is everything from here is up!! And yes 7sage was the best decision I've made. And you guys are all awesome ;)