Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scored Higher than Ever on Actual LSAT!

JessicaLeighJessicaLeigh Core Member
edited December 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 78 karma

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with my first time taking the LSAT to give people some hope given my situation. I have been studying for the exam consistently since June, but it has been a bit of a challenge trying to balance everything considering that I work full time. I have been thru tutoring, the LSAT Trainer, 15 PT’s, and now I’m reading thru the Powerscore LG Bible and Ellen’s Loophole to LR along with the 7Sage Curriculum. I have felt so discouraged because I have barely ever broken 150 on a PT, Consistently scoring in the high 140’s. I was expecting to see around the same score on the November LSAT-Flex, and I checked my score to see a 154 for my first time ever taking the LSAT. For context, the highest I have ever scored was a 151 on a PT. I never thought this would be possible! It may not seem like that much of an accomplishment to some but for me it is giving me the hope to keep going to increase my score to the mid-160’s. I was losing hope for a little while, but to see that score really gave me the confidence boost to keep going!

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Congratulations, that’s awesome! Now keep it going!

• 62 karma

Congrats!!!

• masimasi Alum Member
    170 karma

It takes alot of effort to get a score like that while working full time. Trust me I know exactly what it takes. Especially if your not a natural in this test. Great JOB. This is a huge accomplishment. Keep it up.

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

aw, this makes me so happy and hopeful. great job! keep pushing :)

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

pretty awesome, gives me hope lol