Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2015 Waiters

Comments

• littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    I had two LGs and I don't remember anything like that. Hope that can somehow give you the finality you needed haha bc my memory is now a week's worth of rusty.
  • JessabelleJessabelle Alum Member
    34 karma
    I had that question I think. I had 3 LR sections
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    @Jessabelle Is that a picture of Diana?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited June 2015 12637 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    Is that a picture of Diana?
    Don't get me started on League of Legends... Diana has the best jokes.
    938 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Glad someone caught the reference :P, those jokes are pretty funny xD! League is something I will miss a lot while in Law School :(!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    Glad someone caught the reference :P, those jokes are pretty funny xD! League is something I will miss a lot while in Law School :(!
    Mundo go to Law School when he pleases! Or he would if he didn't have to take stupid LSAT. *Sad slurp sounds*
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    I feel like I have been very patient. Very. I'm ready for my score.
  • JessabelleJessabelle Alum Member
    34 karma
    @mpits001 Diana makes me channel my inner LSAT moon goddess
    938 karma
    @Jessabelle Nice, I wish I had a champ of my own that did the same for me haha!

On another note, scores are released soon >.<!
  • audrey.j.vanduynaudrey.j.vanduyn Alum Member
    8 karma
    Any guesses on date/time?
    938 karma
    @audrey.j.vanduyn based on other June exams, it can literally be at any moment!
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 2116 karma
    I'm finally back from my LSAT-related social media fast. It will be grey day any day now.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Dying right now, vicariously, in anticipation of many VICTORIES for 7sagers!
    edited July 2015 938 karma
    It's 11:32am EST. I wake up to green. All I see is green. I even have green eggs and ham! The anticipation stopped me from enjoying them, I did not like them, but my name's not Sam. When will turn gray? There are 50 shades and it only needs to be one of them! (I took this from my post on reddit)
    7965 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    There are 50 shades and it only needs to be one of them! (I took this from my post on reddit)
    Wait, so ... I need some clarification. Plz explain green/gray.
    edited July 2015 938 karma
    There are green icons where the test pdf files are on the LSAT status page on LSAC. Once they turn gray, that's the signal that they are starting to send out scores! @nicole.hopkins Also, they have never released the June scores more than 22 days after writing the exam, and today is day 23, so everyone is going crazy, lol.

I can post a picture, but I'm not sure if it'a against the rules.
    324 karma
    @nicole.hopkins are you wondering what he means when he says hes waiting for gray?
    324 karma
    Nevermind, beat me to it! And sorry on the "he" assumption!
    938 karma
    @Student76 it's okay, I am a he haha!
    7965 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    Once they turn gray, that's the signal that they are starting to send out scores! @nicole.hopkins Also, they have never released the June scores more than 22 days after writing the exam, and today is day 23, so everyone is going crazy, lol.
    :-O

SHOCKING ... again, living vicariously
    324 karma
    @mpits001 I took February so I have no expectations of any earlier than the last day! I received my Feb score the night before at like 6pm pst. I woke up on Monday this week with serious anxiety thinking it could be any minute, I wasnt sure if I was ready yet, but now I just want to get it over with!
    324 karma
    I'm actually starting to drill logic games again just to convince myself that I knew what I was doing during the test and my score will be fine. And because I'm having LSAT prep withdrawals and I miss the games. I'm sure I will start to make crazy psychic predictions using lg soon, if I can finish this one in under 7min with -0 then I will get a 173... LSAT better send soon or I think I'm going to lose my mind.
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    @Student76 said:
    And because I'm having LSAT prep withdrawals and I miss the games.
    HAHAHAHAHHHHHH.

Man this test is insane.
    324 karma
    Seriously, I'm pretty bummed that never again will logic puzzles play a role in important life matters.

"Oh, we would love to give you this job but first, Mindy, Navarro, Octavio, Paul, Quinn, and Randell were hired to work between the years of..."
    938 karma
    @Student76 I think the real LG section bummed a lot of people out so you're not alone. However, I was scoring close to the 160s (even if I bombed LG sections on PTs) so I'm hoping that's my saving grace. The test felt easier than December to me overall. You're right, they could come to me at any minute!
  • ggjonesggjones Free Trial Member
    41 karma
    I am literary feeling like I can have a heart attack. I am imagining the time when the email comes. I think I am going to throw up. I have been checking the LSAC page every 10 minutes. It makes me feel good that I am not the only one who feels this way and that there are other people out there (you) who understands what I am going through. It's been a tough week. This morning when I woke up I went down on my knees and prayed. I asked God to help me with my score and also to give me peace while I wait, after all, what's done is done. It's in His hands now.

I pray that all of you get into the school you want.

"Always pray and never give up" -Luke 18-1

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".Jeremiah 29:11

• visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    I'm not sure what was worst, the headache during the test or the headache waiting for the scores..
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    I'm doing the test in October, so this will be my first experience seeing everyone get their scores back. I have a feeling everyone did fine, and it wasn't as hard as everyone thought. #wishfulthinking
    324 karma
    @visualcreed the headache of law school...
  • JCarmodyJCarmody Alum Member
    6 karma
    Seriously though?!?!?! Can they send them! hahaha.
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    @Student76 if I get to that point at least its a win for me for getting in
    324 karma
    @ggjones
    When my Feb score was released I was much less anxious, I never checked, I just knew I would get notice whenever they were ready. I had even forgotten the release date until the day before (you would thing I had some stellar stats with my lack of concern, not true). I think I was just so burnt out from the previous 8 months of studying and my application was due the week before the LSAT so I spent nearly 72 hours straight writing revising, obsessing, starting over... I needed a mental break. I made a comment to my husband the night before the release date how all my friends had been asking about my score and I didn't have it and it literally refreshed on my phone email at that moment, I turned the phone so he could see that it just came, I don't think he understood that I hadn't even looked yet and he took my phone opened the email and just turned the screen at me, no warning. It was like ripping a bandaid off. I highly suggest having someone else checking your email then completely blindsiding you!
    938 karma
    @Student76 What I was planning on doing was covering the whole email with my hand and slowly sliding it away to see the numbers 1 by 1. First the 1, then the 5/6 (hopefully) then the next number.
    324 karma
    @visualcreed I can't wait for the law school headache, and the law firm headache, and the headache that the clients will give. The opposing counsel headaches, the court headaches, bring them all on!
    324 karma
    @mpits001 it should be handled like the baby "gender reveal" parties. You hand the unseen score to... Let's say a bakery, then they somehow now incorporate this score into the cake. You gather every freaking person you know, bring them to your house, cut the cake open, and find out what your score right along with everyone else. It's hard to cry around that many people and cake!
  • ggjonesggjones Free Trial Member
    41 karma
    I took the exam last September and I too was surprised that the score was in the body of the email. I was at work. I hadn't really put in as much time studying for that exam as I knew I could take it again if I wanted to get admission for Fall 2015. This time it is real. I put in some serious time studying in addition to working full time, being in grad school and taking care of a family. Either I get in this Fall of I will have to wait another year. I am planning to go to a conference room, lock myself and read the email there alone. Some of my co-workers know that I am waiting for my score. My choice would be for the score to come in when I am at home.
    324 karma
    @ggjones sounds like no matter what, you trust that the score will get you to the place you need to be at this point in your life. It's a good place to be, I still stress about the score a little but I know that if the score is not what I needed for my 1st choice school, then that school wasn't the right direction for me at this time and I will try one with more acceptances. It makes "disappointments" much easier to know that they are just redirections. Good luck to you, I hope you get what you had hoped for.
    324 karma
    IT'S GRAY DAY!
    938 karma
    @Student76 YEAH IT'S GRAY :L
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    grey!
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Grey day. -10 curve.
  • dave.arpinodave.arpino Alum Member
    31 karma
    Got my highest score ever on this test. Did about 6 points above expectation. I must have guessed really well. Relieved it's over and that I will never read an lsat book again.
    938 karma
    I got the targeted score i want/needed. I realize I could have gotten a way better score if I did better in LG, but I'll take it!
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 3545 karma
    Congrats on your successes guys! Enjoy your day -- it's well earned :)
    324 karma
    @dave.arpino amazing!!!!!
    7965 karma
    OH MY GOSH GUYS ...
    7965 karma
    Wait wait ... so ... it's happening?
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    @mpits001
    @dave.arpino
    Hey, do you guys mind posting
    a) your diagnostic
    b) your PT average leading up to the exam
    c) your actual score
    that way we can see whether or not PTs are indicative of the actual exam
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    2 under my practice average, but 2 over what I wanted -- I will not be retaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7965 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    a) your diagnostic
    b) your PT average leading up to the exam
    c) your actual score
    Everyone who does will get a cookie. And I promise to do this when I get my score in ... 4 months :D