Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2015 LSAT on 7Sage

pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
in General 477 karma
I do not see this test on the addon list yet ? Does someone know when it would be available.

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure they're working hard at it right now.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 7965 karma
    PT75's not been released (perhaps I should say "published") yet. Just checked Amazon and Cambridge ... Nope! No PT75 anywhere yet. I pre-ordered it from LSAC and it's not here (not been shipped to my knowledge).
  • speedracer487speedracer487 Member
    5 karma
    Check your LSAC account it there
    5 karma
    The only test not the is section 4 which was probably the experimental, but you get the answer sheet and answers as well
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    So in other words will 7Sage have a 3-day sale when they release the video explanations?
    5 karma
    lol i hope
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    We might! Though the release of the PT explanations might take a little bit since J.Y. has to complete the PT, then make the video for each question, etc etc on top of all the changes currently going on with the site.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @speedracer487 said:
    Check your LSAC account it there
    They're talking about the test being available for sale for us to use as a PT and then have the explanations on 7Sage.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    I feel lucky! I already feasted my eyes on PT 75!
  • gs556gs556 Member Inactive Sage
    568 karma
    I'd really love to see the videos for the butterfly, rockets and coffee/tea LR questions.